Reviews for The Price We Pay
DarkShadow9007 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
Wow, such a good story! So lovinly crafted and eloquently placed. I wonder if there's a sequal to this?
LisaG16 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
nice ending...maybe there's hope for eliot yet...he deserves so much more than he allows himself to have.
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
LOL. I was just imagining what Eliot's freezer would look like...I bet it's full on stacked with reuseable ice packs!

Poor Eliot needs to learn how to just BE...to relax.
Gyp Dark chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I loved this. It was absolutely amazing. I think you sculpted both Eliot and Hardison's characters well, particularly the difficulty and reluctance Eliot feels regarding letting the team know when he's hurt (as shown pretty clearly in the "Carnival Job". Fantastic in every way. Thanks so much for writing this! Good pacing, not too fast, nor too slow, and an excellent ending. I think you managed to avoid being sappy, while giving the characters strong emotions, so nice work there! All in all, fabulous! Blessed be!
LLevey chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
I LOVED this story!

Liz :D
Keyanna chapter 7 . 10/15/2010
Aw! That was a fantastic ending. I love that you take into account the complexities of fundamentally changing a core tenet of one's personal philosophy - it's not like someone can just flip a switch and be instantly comfortable with a new way of life. Don't get me wrong: I do think that Eliot has made a profound shift here; I just like that you showed how difficult that is.

I also really liked it that you didn't go the easy path of having Eliot's childhood explain everything about him. People are complex and contradictory, and I like that you gave Eliot that kind of depth here.

Also, he and Hardison make an extremely hot couple. I'm just sayin'.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Wow... oh my this was a delicious story but the ending was way better than a cherry on top. Beautifully done. Being a horse person you truly hit home with your analogy for me.

I look forward to more Eliot/Leverage fic from you please!
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved it! It's exactly how I feel about his character on the show, they seem to take him for granted and not worry about his recovery time, but at the same time, he closes them off.

Jen
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Very nice, can't pick one thing... kinda like E can't pick one change Alec made... but I sure liked it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Great chapter. *snicker* Parker... steal something for him :-D

Not totally thrilled with Nate though.
Dr.Jones chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
We saw how Hardison realized and help Eliot out (wonderfully written btw) but what are the reactions of the other crew? How would they handle it? Would they even notice?
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I love the buddy stuff with Alec and a reluctant Eliot.

Yeah Alec on helping E with his wound.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hmm . . . British alcohol subpar?

This from the land of Bud, Miller Lite and Coors?
mustangsusie chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Very sweet. You don't see this type of relationship in the show - it would be nice to see.

I like the way you ended it.
Dr.Jones chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
No slash please. I like the fact the it's seems "real" to the show.