Reviews for Kiss Me Goodbye
RainBottom chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
you write angst so so well I think my heart actually started stinging even by the end of the 2nd chapter! well done, it's no wonder this story won Best Angst!
jeanbeannie chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
Had me in a types of feels. Waaah. Beautiful ending!
Tense chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
Your story made me cry a lot, really. This is one of the best fanfict I have ever read and you are an amazing writer! Thanks for sharing!
Sparkly Blue chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
DragonSpirit03 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
I love it!

~*Dragon*~
Koukoi1412 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I have to say, this is probably the most heart-wrenching of the hundreds of fanfics I've read. I read this nearly a dozen times and CRIED EVERY SINGLE TIME. Never ever has a story affected me this way. That only proves how powerful this fic is.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
best inuyasha fanfiction I've ever read. thank you very much! made me cry )
Bubblyblush chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
I'm honestly crying right now. Such a beautiful but sad ending, the angst had me tingling in anticipation... this has honestly got to be the best story i've read from you so far and I've started at your very first fic. Im still crying... :.. (

You are the best author i have ever read inukag fanfics from! And the only one that completes them... please keep it up!
demon5451 chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Great story even though it's a small one.
BloodyKagome chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I really wish this was how the series ended instead...so good.
bertabee chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Yeah the two got their happy ending. Thanks good story.
bertabee chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Yes your story is worth the wait.
bertabee chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Gripping I like it.
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is….breathtaking! I love how your summarizing the last season and adding in the blank spots in between scenes, which we knew must have been filled with something. I can't wait to hop onto the next chapter, but I just had to give you a review now to let you know how freaking good this is. I can clearly see through your writing you have been doing your homework and annualizing every single detail of the anime to death. So appreciated!
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Well, I totally loved that.
Start to end, that was awesome.
Bravo my friend, bravo.