Reviews for As You Wish
dreamerkins chapter 16 . 6/9/2019
Omg! I was rereading this.. thinking you'd finished it... I really love this one, but forgot it hasn't reached its end... and the shared dream! So freaking sweet! sigh. I really wish you'd write another chapter or 3.., finish it off.
dreamerkins chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
Also, I hope that creepy thief who tried to steal your story, is gone. they are despicable, and I'd hate to think they ran you off finishing it... it makes me sad, that they may have stifled your creativity...
dreamerkins chapter 16 . 9/16/2018
this story is so good! I hope you'll come back to it! I know it's been a long time, but I have faith, you could still finish it!
Rebkkah chapter 16 . 6/15/2018
I want to read more. Please come back to your computer.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2018
Hey glad to know you'll be finishing this story at some point n just to let you know Alby excitedly and continually waiting for each chapter post as I am happy to hear but you will be finishing also so sorry that your life has been so stressful and PS happy Holidays happy 2018 can't wait for next chapter
moonlight46 chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
Very interesting story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
DreamIdol chapter 16 . 5/22/2017
This was a wonderful story. I would have liked to read more. It's a shame that it's been a few years since the update.
Sargent93 chapter 16 . 11/12/2016
please update!
sweetrevenge9 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
I absolutely love this story! please continue it I am dying to read more. I also really love the way the story flows and everything feels so real and natural thank you for writing!
MrsBennettFrazier chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE OMG I'M DYING HEREEEEE I NEED MOREEEEEE
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
Nasty nasty :') I LOVE ITTTGGGT
MyuPanChan chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
Ohhhhh noooooo plssss return too ussss lol
I need the continuing of the fic! It is really good!
Lina chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Why is this not finished yet? This is so good!
sweetrevenge9 chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
this is an amazing story! I love it! btw, I had read all your stories today and I am in love! thank you for writing wonderfully done stories.
puffycakes chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
I've told myself when reading RenxKyoko stories, they have to be completed. Your story was too interesting, I couldn't help myself... I still have hope in this, I shall wait for the time you update and officially complete this story TT