Reviews for Hope is the thing with feathers
Amy chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aww, poor Booth! It's so sad. We all feel really bad for him, especially after the rejected proposal. This is great.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Gee, Booth, who are you trying to convince? This made me captured exactly what I think he's feeling on the show right now.
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was fantastic. Angsty and painful, but perfectly true to the characters and episode. Lovely writing!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hi there,

Nice to see this from Booth's POV and love how he can even see here how hard it is for him to move on...

Bee03 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Thank you! I spent the whole episode thinking that Booth seemed WAAAAY too into the whole "I moved on" mantra. He was clearly trying to convince himself more than anything. D Lovely vingette to express that, as usual, hon!

justcrazy chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
oooooooooooh! I like it! I want more!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great story! I enjoyed it!
partsandpieces chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh, I loved this! Especially the last sentence. Poor Booth, he can be happy without Brennan, but only if she isn't there to remind him of "what if." Thanks for writing this!
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Nicely done.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
You know he isn't happy; he needs to be with her. You need to write another chapter where he realizes this.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Update soon!
SkylaraK chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
That was fast!

Great piece, you captured Booth's feelings (or at least, how I imagine he's feeling) very well. I like that he's angry, because he should be, and I love the way he's trying to convince himself that he's happy.

After being thoroughly disappointed by the premier, it's nice to at least get a good fic out of it. :)
Kalidris chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hannah. Hannah? Hannah? Noo ... ... *sniffles*
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
First of all, I love your Dickinson reference. It fits beautifully.

Secondly, this is lovely (as if I would expect anything less).