Reviews for Despite the Beauty of the Moon
Tokito chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hoolllyy shheeett, that was to c
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
WAHOO! I LOVE YOU, SERIOUSLY! I mean you're the only one out there who writes about pairing that are so rare there are maybe one or two of them out there. And you do it with style and skill!

Saix is flippin' awesome! I love his eyes! And Kagome, perfect contrast! LOVE IT! I am happily addicted to your stories, your writing style, and the pairings you write about. Only because they are so unique! Hehe!

You pick all the guys that most authors wouldn't even bother with because one: they're either to complicated, two: they don't like them or three: have no idea if they can get there character right.

But you seem to plow right on through the most complex of characters. I mean, you PULLED OFF Gin Ichimaru!

I hope you continue to right these oddball pairings and finish the stories you're working on now. Because there are a lot of oddball readers out there looking for oddball stories, if you know what I mean.
I See Dead Animals chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
that was adorable! i love it! you should continue this.
GintsukiKyu chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Cute one-shot.
merlyn1382 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
it was cute
Sage Dans Les Lys chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
the story was nice to read and was nicely written.
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
SAY WHAT NOW.? Another Ds Game.? KYAAA.! Im So Excited Now.!
KagomesInnerBeast chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Oh my, first thing's first. THANK YOU, from the bottom of my heart. I've been searching far and wide for another Kagome/Saïx pairing. I'm very grateful, since besides yours, I've only been able to find one. Moving on, yes, the story at the end was a bit fast, and it would've been extremely entertaining to see exactly how he fell for her, since you briefly explained the reasons why, nevertheless I understand that the story is a one-shot, therefore there will be no continuation.

I love your writing style, very descriptive but not overly so, your grammar usage and spelling were pretty good, since I didn't spot any fatal errors. All in all, it was a very entertaining and lovely fic that will now be added to my favorites. Once again, thank you. You truly made my day, today!

Much love,

KIB
AmericaBlessGod chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I have never played/watched, or whatever, Kingdom Hearts. As sad as it is, I am not even sure exactly what it is. And I just don’t have the desire to find out.

However, because I absolutely love your writing (you are amazing!) I wanted to read your newest story. And I am glad I did. For even though I can’t say much about Kingdom Hearts, I do know that your writing was and is still fantastic! The story was very entertaining (in a good way) and I found that I didn’t want to stop until the end. Thankfully (or not, depending on how you look at it) it was a one-shot, so I was not left hanging. However, I would not mind it in the least if you did continue it. : )

Just thought I would let you know what I thought. And despite what you may say, I didn’t think the ending was soppy at all. I liked it, and I can’t wait to see more stories from you in the future.

Until next time, God Bless,

AmericaBlessGod
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
-chuckles- This was darn adorable and funny! XD LOVE the pairing to peices! Keep up the great work!
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
iyah! PLEASE write more soon! i loved this oneshot! Saix is awesome! :P YA!
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awesome and amazing work! I really, really loved it! :)