Reviews for Viva La Vie Boheme
thedoctorinarendell chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
i love it, can you please pick it up again? if you do i'll be oh so grateful
Terri Ann chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Aww i love Henry, judging by how long its been since you updated this i doubt theres gonna be more but id love some more anyway.
gimmeachancetofly chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Ooooh I'm excited to see where this goes!
daughterofair chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
I miss this story! Two of my favorite shows, tied together in such an interesting way. I feel so bad for Henry with what you wrote about his feelings on his family situation :( I really you hope you're still working on this :D
JeNeParlentPasVraimentFrancais chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Another excellent chapter. I am hoping for/predicting some Natalie-Mimi girl talk? And there will be a drug lecture too... does Henry know Mimi and Roger are HIV?
YourEyes1012 chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Awesome chapter! My favorite yet. Not to mention the amazingness of this idea/story. I can totally see Mark acting like that, lol. And Henry's Dad was a little...cold. Oh well. Aw, I hope Roger doesn't hate Henry. And aww Natalie and Henry :D Gosh, I'm a sucker for a little bit of fluff. And uh-oh...Henry...
Texas chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Looove this fic. Was so sure you were gonna do long lost twins and I'd hate it, but I should've known better! Keep writing!
YourEyes1012 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Awww. I love MoJo but HenNat is just the cutest thing ever. You always write the best HenNat stuff, lol. Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens!
vonniebeth chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
wow, after all this time of hearing "henry is not related to roger davis", it's funny to hear that they're related now... sort of. cant wait to read more (:
YourEyes1012 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Ahh AMAZING! Love both shwos and characters so I know I'm going to love this story. Great idea! Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
Alexr4910 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Omg Continue I Need To Read More I Am Obsessed With Next To Normal And RENT Keep Going!:)

P.s LET THERE BE DRAMA!