Reviews for Its You
ForeverReadRed chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Please contiune with your story! I loved it from the moment you published it. I wanna know what you have in store!
ci fan chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
it's been a long time since i checked ci fics. and this is really capturing my interest. sebastian in chapter 2 was way harsher than even the original one! haha! i'm usually a k/s fan but right now i'm team hunter for my girl kathryn. hehe..unless sebastian is redeeming his charms somehow.

anyway i really love this story. can't wait for reading more.
Very89 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Really great start! I'm really curios, what it is with Anette that she goes to Kathryn of all people. I would love to see interaction between Kathryn and Sebastian... but Hunter is really nice.

Oh... and your writing is very good
Maggie chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
please keep writing, I would love to read more
jalna chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
I like your story. kathryn may love hunter but she is a complicated girl. and sabastian and her it was always like a moth to the flame. and the relationship between both was always with a lot of attraction, hate, love always passionate. they hate each other with a passion but can't let the other go. they are two piece of the same coins, both predator with the world as a game. sebastian is a handsome man, but he is also very clever, he has a great mind, very strategical,i think he is always the play boy but keep it out best, and he had to be a dangerous buisness man, he can charm anyone but he can be ruthless. i think he is abble of great thing but he needs a partner/wife who is like him. as fot kathryn she has a great man and she will marry him but in the end he will not be enough, she needs passion challenge in her life and only sebastian can give her that. if they have children , they will be beautiful but dangerous, but i think they will bond with their children. both of them its such a dangerous combinaison.. continue it's good
Belles2010 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
This is good so far, please update soon. :)
Maggie chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
cant wait wtf is wrong with annette, and if sebastian is bothered by kathryns betrothal...

also hope you will be continue writing, by your AN I am not really sure about it...so please keep writing
Maggie chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
its great :-)
leona chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I love it already. I love Hunter and Hailey too. I can't wait for more. Please update soon.
Karkoolka chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
it was really great, surprised that Seb is still with Ann, she is so boring, cant wait why she need help from Kat...

cant wait for more...hope you will be posting again :-D
Karkoolka chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
interesting story, love it :-D

only hope you will be continue and maybe that it will be with happy end? please puppy eyes :-D
moundane0 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I absolutely love it! can't wait to read more!
Longing for Oblivion chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Great update! Can't wait to find out in what trouble Annette is - and why she's asking Kathyrn for help!
Longing for Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/24/2010