Reviews for Four Flames
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 2/19
It's interesting that Harry can sense Neville's block. It's a good thing they're dealing with this early; it may change Neville's entire Hogwarts experience. It will be interesting, too, to see what happens with the wands when the time comes.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/19
The Ministry Six are already assembling at ages 4, 5 & 6? I guess they're getting a head start!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 2/19
Well, Harry certainly told Dumbledore what he needed to hear. Whether he truly LISTENED or not is still up for grabs, IMO. He did give up part of the prophecy, but I am doubtful about his overall ability to be a team player. He is too confident that he alone knows what must be done ... despite numerous demonstrations to the contrary over the past year.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 2/19
LOL! Once everyone knows she is a beetle animagus, won't it be kind of tough for her to get scoops? I mean that every time she publishes private info which could only have been obtained through trespassing into private homes, organizations, or businesses, won't she be open to criminal charges?

Personally, I think the Weasleys, Sirius, and the Grangers need to install Muggle bug zapper systems!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/19
Well, at least Dumbledore isn't saying Harry has to die, as he usually does. That's something in his favor. Now ... I want to see what happens to Skeeter!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 2/19
Andromeda, Bella, and Narcissa are Sirius's cousins, not his aunts. Their father is the brother of Walburga, Sirius's mother. Tonks is Sirius's second cousin, as is Draco. This info is from the Black Family Tree.

So Rita is about to get found out! I hope she gets into big trouble. I liked the story where she was snooping around the Grangers' house one night when the bug zapper light came on ... and zapped her! It burned off the little feeler things that were her ears, so no more eavesdropping for her! That reminds me ... I hope they made that jar unbreakable and soundproof.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 2/19
It was good of Remus to volunteer to be Hermione's godfather, but it was amazing of her parents to accept so readily. I'm surprised they haven't grabbed her and bolted for the hills.

I think Dumbles may regret leaving the kids out of the loop. They appear to know quite a lot already, and keeping them uninformed is a good way to lose their trust.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 2/19
That was certainly easier than using a Basilisk fang or Gryffindor's big, heavy Claymore, which would probably be too heavy for any one of them to lift.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/19
The Four Flames. It sounds like the name of a Motown singing group, like the Temptations, the Four Tops, the Platters, the Spinners ...
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Great story! You have an incredible imagination.
confusedemotions chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
This is great! :D
U should write a sequel!
U have great imagination
hpfangirl753 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
This is fun to read.
Revelation Rebel chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
Awww! So adorable!
Revelation Rebel chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
Harry is six years old, not sixteen years old!
He hasn't even started his first year at Hogwarts yet, what are you talking about his sixth year for?
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Padfoot, Voldemort's original name was Tom Marvolo Riddle.