Reviews for Four Flames
Good story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
THIS WAS JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST PART BUT MY FAVORITE SAYING IN THE WHOLE STORY IS :

"Well all you have to fear now is who will be the new members of the family." Sirius grinned, "I mean what kind of kid will Remus and Dora make?"

"Multi-colored werewolf babies." Tonks declared.

I MEAN WHAT COULD BE FUNNIER THAN MULTI-COLORED WEREWOLF BABIES! LOL!

THANK YOU!
noylj chapter 20 . 3/14/2015
When's the next installment?
noylj chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Why would anyone consider hiding facts as being good for children?
Why would anyone consider hiding facts as being good for allies?
Why would anyone believe any of Bumble's ideas after his brilliant "send him to the Dursley's?"
noylj chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
And here comes Hermy? Tonks? Daphne? Draco (he and Ron would be great)?
Please, don't let Hermione be sucked down by MoRon. I assume you are going to present a much improved Ron.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
It's interesting that Harry can sense Neville's block. It's a good thing they're dealing with this early; it may change Neville's entire Hogwarts experience. It will be interesting, too, to see what happens with the wands when the time comes.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
The Ministry Six are already assembling at ages 4, 5 & 6? I guess they're getting a head start!
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Well, Harry certainly told Dumbledore what he needed to hear. Whether he truly LISTENED or not is still up for grabs, IMO. He did give up part of the prophecy, but I am doubtful about his overall ability to be a team player. He is too confident that he alone knows what must be done ... despite numerous demonstrations to the contrary over the past year.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
LOL! Once everyone knows she is a beetle animagus, won't it be kind of tough for her to get scoops? I mean that every time she publishes private info which could only have been obtained through trespassing into private homes, organizations, or businesses, won't she be open to criminal charges?

Personally, I think the Weasleys, Sirius, and the Grangers need to install Muggle bug zapper systems!
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Well, at least Dumbledore isn't saying Harry has to die, as he usually does. That's something in his favor. Now ... I want to see what happens to Skeeter!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
Andromeda, Bella, and Narcissa are Sirius's cousins, not his aunts. Their father is the brother of Walburga, Sirius's mother. Tonks is Sirius's second cousin, as is Draco. This info is from the Black Family Tree.

So Rita is about to get found out! I hope she gets into big trouble. I liked the story where she was snooping around the Grangers' house one night when the bug zapper light came on ... and zapped her! It burned off the little feeler things that were her ears, so no more eavesdropping for her! That reminds me ... I hope they made that jar unbreakable and soundproof.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
It was good of Remus to volunteer to be Hermione's godfather, but it was amazing of her parents to accept so readily. I'm surprised they haven't grabbed her and bolted for the hills.

I think Dumbles may regret leaving the kids out of the loop. They appear to know quite a lot already, and keeping them uninformed is a good way to lose their trust.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
That was certainly easier than using a Basilisk fang or Gryffindor's big, heavy Claymore, which would probably be too heavy for any one of them to lift.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
The Four Flames. It sounds like the name of a Motown singing group, like the Temptations, the Four Tops, the Platters, the Spinners ...
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Great story! You have an incredible imagination.