Reviews for Lights On or Off?
Nasexsavkifs chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Saix and Luxord... that's an odd pairing. But otherwise, this was hot.
Larxene1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
lot of chapters
full moons kat chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
well a three waykiss toughs ae fun, i know about thoughs haha
Anonymous chapter 78 . 6/9/2013
You are such an amazing writer!
EriRayLee chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
love this sory
Gurgicalcipher chapter 78 . 5/20/2013
Another yummy story! I really love how he was telling him about his experience while pleasuring him. Until next time -waves- bye bye

Jackie :D
randomfan17 chapter 78 . 5/18/2013
Whoo, that was hot! I loved it, dirty talking to the max. Hehe, can't wait to see what happens next!
kindofabadger chapter 78 . 5/15/2013
Now, now, now hang on a minute. I believe the backstory of Axel and Marluxia was cut off rather abruptly before its completion. Is the rest to be left to the reader's imagination or will we get the rest of the story? :D See what a beast you've created?

This was soooo good!

Little touches I love - Zexion being flustered running into Axel in the hall, making sure his hair is covering his face.

Marluxia's offer is so generous! Wooooww! I love how this situation, this offer, should be so awkward but Marly's just being so matter of fact. And I LOVE how it comes out that Axel had been watching Zexion and waiting for the right time. :3 That makes me so happy!

I can completely see confident Axel getting naked and then bug-eyed when the vines come out XD

And the best? The absolute best? Marluxia saying, "are you frightened? Because you should be", chuckling darkly, oh my that's just a picture right there. I love Axel's face in my mind's eye! And Marly, oh god, who the fuck would've guessed I'd ever find him sexy but you, my friend, have done it! Baw!

Nice job weaving the past with the present in this chapter. On first read I thought it would've maybe sounded better if the italicized bits were in first person, like Axel was actually telling it to Zexion. But at the same time, it might've been difficult getting in some of the rich descriptions you did with third person. I dunno. This way certainly worked for me!

I absolutely adore Axel getting close to Zexion, speaking all low and sexy into his ear. And Zexion's just a quivering, bucking hot MESS! He can stand it but just barely!

Hoo...Oh my gosh that was awesome. And the teasing and cuddling at the end, just perfect! Love, love, LOVE it!

Thank you, thank you for this marvelous update :) :) :)
Roxie the Rebel chapter 78 . 5/15/2013
Hey Kat!
The idea of a female partner is interesting, but that's not what this fic is about, right?
And I'm getting so good at picturing the boys exactly as they would really look as well as voices, it makes it so much more fun to read and adds depth.

It's finally summer weather and I want to go outside so bad!
I made a flower crown yesterday, but I want to try and make another. Practice makes you nearly perfect, y'know!
Man...I have to wonder how long we've been keeping up with each other, PMing back and forth...seems like years.
randomfan17 chapter 77 . 5/8/2013
Okay, time for role switch. I request that Zexy be the aggressor sometime soon. I like when he's in control. Loved this chapter! Marluxia was a bitch to beat though in the game, I also get a grudge against the bosses i can't beat in a day.
Gurgicalcipher chapter 77 . 5/7/2013
As always, another great chapter!
punkanimelover93 chapter 77 . 5/3/2013
Oh my, did a good job for not being used to writing a chapter like this X)
Roxie the Rebel chapter 77 . 5/2/2013
I wasn't expecting Marly at all, but he is a sexy mofo.
And everyone watching as Zexy was opened up, just unf x3
Lovely hump day!
Axelkin chapter 77 . 5/1/2013
As soon as Marluxia was interoduce there was one thing that came to mind: I've seen enough henti to know where this is going...

Anyways, I've been following this for quite some time. Your hump day smutt is very... Zesty, lemony, yummness. (Ok so I made up a word or two there, lol) Even though I'd have to say there are other chapters I liked better, you do a good job with every one.

Oh, never feel afraid to try new things with your writing, that's how you grow and learn! See you next hump day!
kindofabadger chapter 77 . 5/1/2013
Fffffffffuuuuuuccckk! That was, holy hell woman, what was that? I don't know who to thank more, you or the birthday girl this was for. That was amazing and SUCH a surprise! "Sex? With Marluxia?" That was my reaction too, Zexy!

Now, I think it would interrupt the present tense of this story, but I would LOVE to hear the story of Axel and Reno from way back when. My, my.

You have made my night. Going to bed with a big ass smile on my face now :D