Reviews for Wrong Number
I realize that this has been written for almost five years but I just read and loved it. I deal with depression and anxiety on a nearly daily basis. Reading your story helped me get out of a rather deep hole that I have been in. One that has caused me to lose quite a bit of work at the factory. I don't know what I will be doing next but I have a feeling that my time at the factory may be limited. Thanks again and Blessed Be.
Great story! Loved it! And the references! So many references!
Gaster Tanner chapter 12 . 7/20
So many references! Love it!
I absolutely adored this! Thank you for writing it.
Inkling Blotspot chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
You made me want to go back and watch the Magic School Bus. This is a brilliant, perfect crossover. It's been so long since PBS kids was a part of my life. Although I did giggle a bit- at one point you mentioned shapeshifting aliens and passed them off as a joke (or the doctor did) and I literally just finished watching the newest Doctor Who episode, which features Zygons. This was so much fun! Genuine and detailed.
ashstar54321 chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
My thoughts on this fic (at least the two chapters that I have read so far): You, my friend, are absolutely brilliant.
Knight Guard chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
that ending makes me giggle. I love it.
Nightstar Phoenix chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
I can't believe how much I loved this! Or, maybe I can. Or maybe I need to re-read it XD

The setup was believable- I think this is the first MSB/DW fic I've seen where it didn't start with "Class this is my old friend the Doctor" or such. It's individual, I love it.

You did an astonishing job of blending the Doctor Who adventurousness and the Magic School Bus charm, and I think that was the best part: you wrote it in a way that it didn't loose the base stories' mood.

Brilliantly done!
Nic Coay chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
This was amazing. It was one of the best and most complete stories I've read in a while. And well written and thought out. I also really enjoyed how much knowledge you had of both shows, like Sinew and the bat episode and so many little references that you had to be quick to catch. Especially all the Trad!Who references, like jelly babies and Romana and good Ol' Bessie. You really put a lot if effort and love into this, and clearly enjoyed doing this, which really showed and made it fun to read. This was one of the best stories I'd read in a while, hands down. I'd always wanted crossover between these two shows and for The Doctor and Ms. Frizzle to meet. Yours was without a doubt the best we'll likely ever get. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
zanganito chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Haha, I liked the part where the Doctor didn’t like the clutter, and thought that the TARDIS wasn’t messy of course, since he knew where everything was.

And that was a nice ending, bringing the story full circle with the phone call. Good job on this story: it was a nice, entertaining read. :)
zanganito chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
This was a fun Meta chapter about producing the Magic School Bus and coming up with the chapter. It's kind of interesting to think of what happens on the show as being more reality based than most people think.
zanganito chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
I liked the subtle humor in this chapter, with the Doctor thinking that he usually doesn’t get any thanks for his work. His thoughts on the validity of Ms. Frizzle’s references were amusing too.

And it was entertaining to see the Doctor attempt to investigate Ms. Frizzle and the bus. The twist at the end was neat, but I had sort of been wondering about that, since the Doctor is a Time Lord.
zanganito chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I liked the opening to this chapter with the emphasis on words. stylistically, it's nice looking and reads well, it's an interesting lead into a review of the lesson, and it fits Dorthy-Ann's character well.

I liked getting to see Dorthy-Ann's thinking through the lesson process, since it reinforces everything that happened ahead - this is a nice summary chapter for anyone who missed any part of the Doctor's implied lessons in earlier chapters. It was also interesting to see the kid's thoughts on different teaching methods (and their thoughts on the Doctor, and Ms. Frizzle as a Shakespearean actress.)
zanganito chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
It was interesting the Doctor showed them how easy it is to avoid the truth when the principal arrived. This chapter was a nice sum up of truth and mysteries, but I'm sort of wondering if anything more will come of 1666. (And Ms. Frizzle might not exactly be human either?)
zanganito chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Hmm, that's interesting that the bus was shielding them from seeing aliens. And the Doctor used mysteries to explain about hypotheses and theories, that was nice. I think Keesha's reaction was the most reasonable - she didn't believe that the Doctor was an alien until he gave her some sort of proof that he was different.