Reviews for Moments In Time: A Close Up
chau chapter 2 . 4/20
KYAAAAAAAA! WOOOOOHHH! ITACHI SAMAAAAAAA! wish I was the one he kissed. That was intense of him. bebe
Guest chapter 92 . 7/31/2017
I miss reading your stories :) I seriously love this prompt, I hope there will be a continuation. I like how it's short but very entertaining to read, it really captured my attention. I love gentlemanly Itachi! 3 and Sakura being a medium is a nice twist! I'm anxious of what's next to happen xD And I'm looking forward to your next chapters! Especially the one titled Gift: Without Wax (Cuz i remember those words from Dan Brown's Digital Fortress)..
angel897 chapter 92 . 6/12/2017
a lovely little story to read
Shannon Rei D. Sumner chapter 92 . 6/10/2017
Nice chapt! it's so sweet and cute~!
i did read the a/n and i guess, i see the point you made, it's hard to make itachi less gentlemanly even if what he does is kinda pervy (like very loose kinda). looking forward to reading the 'might' be added chapter.
The Ram Princess chapter 83 . 5/28/2017
You should turn Chapter 83 into a full story.
LightFiction chapter 91 . 5/24/2017
Aww that was lovely. I wonder how will Itachi react after waking up.
angel897 chapter 91 . 5/14/2017
interesting to read
Scribomaniac chapter 91 . 5/14/2017
This was so cute I wish there was at least 5k more of it!
Sakura Hatsu chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
I like it very much.
ul-him chapter 90 . 3/12/2017
Itachi's the only one who would like to test Sakura's temper.
Scribomaniac chapter 90 . 3/5/2017
This was so cute and such a brilliant mix of domestic and ninja life! I really enjoyed reading it, especially the part where itachi is like thinking he's lucky he has Sakura as a girlfriend so he can rule her up without worrying about their relationship. Very calculative, very itachi.
angel897 chapter 90 . 3/5/2017
fun to read
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 89 . 9/17/2016
OMG more pls
ul-him chapter 89 . 9/13/2016
I definitely want a sequel of this, I know you warned about the cliffhanger but its still killing me. Please continue.
angel897 chapter 89 . 9/7/2016