Reviews for Moments In Time: A Close Up
Nana chapter 87 . 4/8
OMG! I shouted when I saw your update! I'm so happy that you have a new chapter for us.
Hitomi Star chapter 87 . 4/8
Loved it! Favourite chapter by far :)
angel897 chapter 87 . 4/8
liked it fun to read
Rikka-tan chapter 55 . 3/8/2014
it's hilarious how Itachi was more concern with the turmoil whether Sakura would like a proper wedding or not, lol XD
Ino would definitely got a heart attack when she heard Sakura just got married and eloped with one of the most powerful men in all Japan.
I would love to read this continuation though :)
Rikka-tan chapter 32 . 3/8/2014
I love this series the most. I really enjoyed their gradual relationship :)
marianette chapter 86 . 8/10/2013
I absoulutly love your evil/kidnapping/possesove itachi! You should make a story out of this last prompt!
Saphira113 chapter 83 . 6/10/2013
I would love love love it if you expanded on this even more. I can't help but think that Sakura's reaction to finding out more about the creatures of the Lore would e quite funny. Also, I want to read more of Itachi trying to court her. He's so funny here, I don't think it would help to have your mate intimidated by you.
Saphira113 chapter 86 . 6/1/2013
I would love to know what happens next because frankly I'm a bit confused. What exactly does Itachi mean with "You gave up the right to even try."? Does he mean that she will always be in his presence?
ul-him chapter 86 . 5/24/2013
Wouldnt have expected for both to jump, but the real surprise came after... nice drabble, Im so looking forward the next.
Mariza chapter 86 . 5/13/2013
Eh, wait a minute! What happened? What had she done to warrant such a reaction from him?
I'm afraid to ask, but:
"her hand wondered as far down Itachi's thigh is her fingertips could touch before sliding back up between them."

Honestly, it looks like he had THAT man's problem and she, unintentionally, healed him!
saki-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I LOVED it! Great chapter:)
update soon!
child of a fallen angel chapter 86 . 5/13/2013
Oh I missed you! Yet another good story! Definitely expandable!
angel897 chapter 86 . 5/13/2013
think she is a lucky girl I so take her place
ayingChan chapter 86 . 5/12/2013
I don't understand what happen in the last part?
cherryjubilee chapter 86 . 5/12/2013
Sexy but i dont understand the ending. What did he mean by she wont be getting away and she gave up the right to even try?