Reviews for Moments In Time: A Close Up
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 89 . 9/17
OMG more pls
ul-him chapter 89 . 9/13
I definitely want a sequel of this, I know you warned about the cliffhanger but its still killing me. Please continue.
angel897 chapter 89 . 9/7
interesting to read
IroncladChanning chapter 42 . 6/20
You should definitely expand on this one!
IroncladChanning chapter 17 . 6/17
This chapter is my favorite so far, I would love to read the hoops Sakura made Itachi jump before he could marry her.
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 6/13
I love this! So much variety. Please finish this!
nickle28 chapter 22 . 4/22
... ..
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 10 . 3/2
So sweet! I absolutely love love love this scenario and what a wonderful follow up to the previous chapter.
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 5 . 3/2
Aw this is such a beautiful and moving chapter! I want this to be a multi-chapter fic all on its own. Exploring how they work it all out, being a little family! I love how you write Itachi.

so grateful for the update! you still haven't lost your touch
angel897 chapter 88 . 2/18
liked it
VerrielJinx chapter 87 . 2/13
I just finished the last promt now I wanted to dream of Itachi and hoped he would be real I really love your stories. Looking forward for more
VerrielJinx chapter 81 . 2/9
I'm pretty sure Sakura is not the only one who wants to find out what Itachi would do after getting those pics _ is there by any chance you plan to give this a sequel? :D
VerrielJinx chapter 45 . 1/31
This is probably the best one shot so far, my most favorite (though I so much love all of them from chap 1) all the more that it's 4000 words. I'd very much love to see a sequel of this :)
Nana chapter 87 . 4/8/2015
OMG! I shouted when I saw your update! I'm so happy that you have a new chapter for us.