Reviews for Talespinner
MusicalMythology chapter 25 . 8/6
This was so, so good. Absolutely amazing, the exact kind of story I was wanting to read.
alexofthelord chapter 25 . 7/22
I LOVED THIS! read it all in one day, you even had me yelling out of frustration at one point 3 added to my fave stories
hearagain chapter 25 . 6/25
Lovely story. I liked your detailed charcter development and your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your story.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 6/13
So, I'm going to write a proper, substantive review at some point when I'm less knackered, because this story is excellent and deserves it. But for now, I was keeping a notebook as I was reading so I could jot down my favourite lines for the review later, and here are three of them:

"Your human thinking reeks of iron and is just as brittle."

"Whatever happened to impulsive passion and interesting mistakes?"

"Oh good, I was afraid His Majesty was going to be insufferable for at least the next century or so."

LOVE.
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 6/10
This was magnificent and I've loved every single part!
marshmallowdeviant chapter 25 . 5/8
Gorgeous! beautifully written and so expertly told! Really, really imaginative and epic... What a talent you have! :)
Omg, this has to be my all time favorite telling... just... omg, I love you. :3
AC01 chapter 1 . 3/13
I love going back to an old favorite and finding little gems that I may have slipped my notice the first time I encountered the novelty of a riveting tale. This is just as beautifully written as I remember and not a shade less rewarding. Thank you for sharing this and I will likely return to it another few years (or perhaps less) from now. Then again, I will certainly check in on occasion, as I do with particularly talented authors, to see if they've begun anew with some sudden inspiration. Best of luck with your writing and I wish you well.
goblynn chapter 25 . 1/25
I just read this in its entirety at once, and I'm overwhelmed with thoughts I can't get out. I'll say this: your story was delightful. Well-written and charming, it held my attention even when I had to step away at moments (my kids do have to eat, ha) and drew me in so thoroughly. Thank you for sharing this!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 25 . 1/12
Bravo! I love it.
kellyn1604 chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I love this story. This is the story that got me hooked on Labyrinth fanfiction. Such a good one.
EbonyWing chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Amazing, utterly captivating!

And so glad there was a happy ending-you had me worried for a minute there! ;)

Excellent story!
nothingnothingtralala chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Very, very belated yay on the PhD news! :P
The dress sounds gorgeous, and I'm so excited for the masquerade. What is it about balls and the Fae Folk that enchant humans so? Even the concept is bewitching...
I do like Yera! She's already a rounded character though we've seen so little of her. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I love the way you write Jareth. Everyone has a different take on him, and yours is lovely.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
Maaaan. As a writer myself it stresses me out how much Sarah is getting done, while I'm struggling with crippling writer's block and have yet to send out more than a paltry few stories to competitions... No fair. Can I have some of her inspiration?
I liked Sarah's dream outfit very much. Feather eyebrows sound awesome.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
Gah, really Sarah? At least say "thank you" before you rudely disappear!
(Sorry, been busy. But keeping the story tab open! And will check out your other writing when I've read this one. :) )