Reviews for Talespinner
Wynni chapter 5 . 1/8
You mean, the woman riding with night elves to fight the Burning Legion?
Kellie chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I loved everything about this. If I could buy a paperback copy, I would and it would become as tattered and worn as my copy of Jane Eyre I have owned for 20 years. You did a amazing job of capturing the characters. The plot was layered and never felt forced. Your decriptions were rich and painted beautiful pictures. You should be really proud of this.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
That's a very beautiful ending to the story, thank you for sharing this lovely piece of work
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Lovely way to fight back, so very her.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Poor them, just when they think that something is going right it goes horribly wrong, still I hope they find each other again sooner than later.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Go Sarah! Score one for stubborn humanness.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Well then that went differently than I was expecting. Very, very differently.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Poor Jareth that's a sucky situation for him to be in
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Interesting conversation between Sarah and Yera, loved the flirting between Jareth and Sarah too
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Of course her friend would go with it, after all, Sarah's always been a bit different so why not.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Yummy flirting between the two of them. It was nice of her to give him a copy of the manuscript.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
another charming and rather insightful chapter, though why would they want to go back to a world that did not want them would be the question on my mind.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I can see where both are coming from, the child in terror and his own traits, she does tend to forget he does not respond like a human because he's not human.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I am sure he will not be pleased, that was not the expected results, though good for her for trying.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I bet he was a bit shocked by her actions, definitely not what he was expecting