Reviews for Talespinner
DragonReine chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Brilliant, wonderful end to a brilliant, wonderful story
camcalli chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful ending! I admit, you had me a little worried there, but it all turned out right in the end. I especially like the way you tied it back into Sarah's book. The Faerie Queen indeed! That really brought the whole thing full circle and finished it up neatly. Although...I really could have stood for one more kiss...
CassiMac chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
Fantastic story! I could not stop reading. It fulfills my fantasy quota for quite some time, and I know what I'll be daydreaming about! Thank you for this masterpiece.
startraveller776 chapter 25 . 11/3/2011
Ah, a beautiful ending to an epic story. Well done. I loved the last line most of all.

DragonRose4 chapter 25 . 11/3/2011
Wonderful. Your writing has such depth and soul. You really pour yourself into your work and it makes me want to read any original work you have done.

I will hazard a guess, and I may be wrong, that you let your own life influence this version of Sarah. The struggling with college work to do what you love and find some way to make money with it, the struggles of writers block or a lack of inspiration, whichever term you prefer. You definitely have a gift with spinning tales with borrowed characters, it would be that much easier to do it with your own. I wish I could spin out stories like this half as well as you do. The inspiration is so hard to hold onto for me.

This really is a touching story and I will enjoying reading this one many times in the future.
LadySoy chapter 25 . 11/3/2011
YaY! I am so glad that you finished this story. For a while, I was thinking that maybe this story would end up in the story abyss - never to be finished. But I'm glad that you stuck to it and I love the cover art that one of your fans drew - the faces are striking to look at. Especially, Jareth's. He looks youthful and is always in his prime.

Thanks for the story. Hope to read more labyrinth stories from you!
moira hawthorne chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
Immabookworm chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
I loved this story of yours. One of my favorite Labyrinth fics ever!

I will be on the look out for more of your works hopefully :]
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 25 . 11/2/2011
I wasn't expecting it but I LOVED the snippits into how her stories kindled imaginations! Brilliant! The perfect ending touch -especially since the main characters' reunion was noticeably short. Not Bad short, no. It was sweet and expressive enough... just rather short. Jareth's reaction was beautiful.

Thanks so much for writing. It's been a lovely trip.
Isis36 chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Lovely. Thank you for sharing.
notwritten chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
That was one cool ending. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
'Is Man a Myth?' found on Mr. Tumnus's bookshelf. Clever.
Dragon Ashes chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Yay! It's done! Congratulations on that achievement. It's a wonderfully interesting tale. Now...well, now I want to go back to the beginning and read it though instead of piecemeal...
Princess of the Fae chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Lynrinth chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for such a wonderful story. You certainly have a way with words. So well written. And both Sarah and the Goblin Kings were written very well.
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »