Reviews for Talespinner
anamatics chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
This has been one of my favorite Labyrinth fanfics since you started writing it, and I've been following it closely (without reviewing, I know, I'm sorry, I'm bad) for some time now. It always brought a smile to my face when I saw that it was updated, and I love the way you ended it.

The original characters that you created were believable, but you have the true nature of Sarah and Jareth down to a T. This was truly beautiful, please write more stories if you have the time, you are a gifted author.
Exia chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Oh my!

What an absolutely wonderful note to end this story on m'dear! It was an absolute pleasure to read, thanks ever so. There are lots of questions left over, of course. Such as: what are poor Toby and dear Laurel going to do without Sarah? But those are questions I'd rather leave for my mind to answer. Perhaps they'll see her again, one day.

One day.
Ebony Mitsu chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely amazing.
Nanenna chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
That was... so very amazing! It was a delightful ride and a very satisfying finish. I do so look forward to any future stories.
arynwy chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
LOL! Only Sarah would ignore the fact that she was the Queen. I'm glad that she was able to surprise Jareth at the end. Congratulations on a tale well spun. Pun intended on every level.
the-human-error chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
This is honestly one of the most well written (and well structured) pieces of literature I've found on here.

Congratulations and well done! Keep up your brilliant writing!
Lazy-Heart chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow, this is fantastic. I just ran into it today and I couldn't stop reading. You have a very entrancing style of writing. It actually reminds me of how I write when it's not some school assignment I'm writing to get an A. You have such wonderful characterizations and one you have a picture of the character down you don't take them out of character. Paired with all the layers of plot I absolutely love this fic.

Also, boss move on Sarah's part!
Taneva Rose chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Dum dum dum!

Reconciliation time of the classic Labryinthian arc!

I love the plot structure of ever Laby fic.

I think it's a structure really set in place by KL Morgan or even SL

or maybe even just in the bones of the fandom

fight reconcile fight reconcile

Ooh, how exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next! More soon please!3
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
Gasaaaaaaahhjhhhhhh! No now! Update now! *keeps hitting refresh*
Mackintosh-14 chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
One more? As in only one more story? That's awfully sad...
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
Booyaka! Go Sarah! I love that she found a way to both sow her seeds of imagination AND get back to Jareth within the short window of which he told her. Excellent work! Even as a young teen in the original Labyrinth she is depicted as smart and it's always wonderful to see it continued.

Thanks so much for writing!
notwritten chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
annee le fontine chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
OMG OMG OMG!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

THIS STORY HAS BEEN SO GREAT SO FAR CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

annee le fontine chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »