Reviews for Talespinner
DollPartsRealHeart chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
Amazing, amazing story!
Silvanesti chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
A wonderful story. A masterpiece of plot, excellent characterisations and dialouges, good momentum and a bit of delightful love and dizzieness. Thank you. :)
Elaanabeth chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Oh. My. God. So I finally got around to reading this last chapter... I have no excuse, I saw the 'complete' at the end of the fic info and I panicked. But yeah, anyways, finally read the ending and OMG! It was perfect! Wonderful! Awesome! Gah! I had odd hopes of like, Sarah commuting regularly between Underland and Above, and I'm not sure how I feel about your own ending- Atcually, I'm really seriously wondering if Sarah 'wishing' herself away means that she was sorta 'erased' from her friend's and family's memories. That idea makes me sad. : ( But in addition to that, I really hope that Sarah can still travel in dreams and keep in connection with her friends/family that way.

Arg, sorry, I'm babbling. What I mean to say is, I loved every moment of this fic. It was amazing and wonderful and the perfect companion piece to the movie and it fills all my wants for a continuation of the story. I'm very sorry to see it ended and I'd love to see something of a sequel. I mean, Laurl keeps having interesting dreams, right? : ) And TOBY! Toby totally needs to have an adventure of his own, yo know what I'm saying? But even if you don't do a sequel, this was just wonderful and I loved how it ended anyways. For a few heart stopping minutes, I thought it was gonna end with Sarah firmly sunk in the human realm, so I"m glad that she took the leap and chose magic over practicality- which I thought made a wonderful rhyme to how you started this fic. I look forward to reading more works from you- especially if they're as wonderful as this fic was. Keep up the lovely work, and thanks for giving me interesting dreams. : )

~~Elaana
Silvanesti chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Oh, I love The Summer Tree!And I love this story. And the kiss was beautiful. :)
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
So far I'm loving this story. Wonderfully written with a rich language and an intriguing plot. It's time for sleeping, but I will return tomorrow.
Yasu Uchiha chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Dang it, I was hoping that Yera was Laurel. That would've been such a clashing of worlds, but I suppose that's more my style than yours. No matter. Brilliantly woven, and brilliantly finished. I love the little touches at the end you've added, with the others dreaming of Faerie. Beautiful. Brava.
Yasu Uchiha chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
I hate life, keeping me from this when it was updated. Oi.

Anyway. I'm half-tempted to make a site of my own titled Pandora's Garden that so I can post a ton of random ficlets to it in honor of this. Brilliant - I can feel the ends being tied up. I'm sad it's voer, but still...
AccountKiller55 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Whe I sawthat you were inspired by Pika's picture I knew I had to read your story, and I was not disappointed! Your writing is lovely without being overdone, and your descriptions are imaginative and artistic without being cliche and sounding like a Mills and Boon (like SO many are here)! The plot isn't groundbreaking, but I think that makes it even more impressive because you make it work, it doesn't sound like the tired old stuff getting churned out by swooning fangirls at an alarming rate. Its fresh and fun without straying too far from the feeling of the original. Love it, and I've only just finished the first chapter!
Lady Cobweb chapter 25 . 11/12/2011
This story was incredibly well written and everything I've ever wanted from a Jareth/Sarah fanfiction. You, my friend have some serious writing chops. I hope to see some original works from you in bookstores soon. Fabulous, really there's no other word to describe this story. FABULOUS.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 25 . 11/12/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely lovely ending. Marvelous job.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 25 . 11/11/2011
Aww, I can't believe it's over!( Grand job, fantastico! Great job with the ending, it made me smile.
Dagger Kitsune chapter 25 . 11/9/2011
Wonderful, fantastic, amazing, and creative are some of the words I can use to describe this work. Thank you for the fantastic read.

Happy writing.

~Dagger
DragonReine chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Brilliant, wonderful end to a brilliant, wonderful story
camcalli chapter 25 . 11/5/2011
Wonderful ending! I admit, you had me a little worried there, but it all turned out right in the end. I especially like the way you tied it back into Sarah's book. The Faerie Queen indeed! That really brought the whole thing full circle and finished it up neatly. Although...I really could have stood for one more kiss...
CassiMac chapter 25 . 11/4/2011
Fantastic story! I could not stop reading. It fulfills my fantasy quota for quite some time, and I know what I'll be daydreaming about! Thank you for this masterpiece.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »