Reviews for Talespinner
Dragon Ashes chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Yay! It's done! Congratulations on that achievement. It's a wonderfully interesting tale. Now...well, now I want to go back to the beginning and read it though instead of piecemeal...
Princess of the Fae chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Lynrinth chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Thank you for such a wonderful story. You certainly have a way with words. So well written. And both Sarah and the Goblin Kings were written very well.
Zira chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
This was a wonderful, magical, very welcome addition to the Labyrinth fandom - part of that remaining 10% worth dying for. Fantastic job. I really loved this story.
darkbangle chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
That was a perfect ending, the sort from which you can feel a thousand beginnings spring. Perfectly timed too. :) You know, like all my favorite fics, I'm a bit sad to see it end, but the ending just feels so right that I couldn't even think to complain. I will definitely keep an eye out for more works from you. Oh, and I hope you had a very happy Halloween.
anamatics chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
This has been one of my favorite Labyrinth fanfics since you started writing it, and I've been following it closely (without reviewing, I know, I'm sorry, I'm bad) for some time now. It always brought a smile to my face when I saw that it was updated, and I love the way you ended it.

The original characters that you created were believable, but you have the true nature of Sarah and Jareth down to a T. This was truly beautiful, please write more stories if you have the time, you are a gifted author.
Exia chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Oh my!

What an absolutely wonderful note to end this story on m'dear! It was an absolute pleasure to read, thanks ever so. There are lots of questions left over, of course. Such as: what are poor Toby and dear Laurel going to do without Sarah? But those are questions I'd rather leave for my mind to answer. Perhaps they'll see her again, one day.

One day.
Ebony Mitsu chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely amazing.
Nanenna chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
That was... so very amazing! It was a delightful ride and a very satisfying finish. I do so look forward to any future stories.
arynwy chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
LOL! Only Sarah would ignore the fact that she was the Queen. I'm glad that she was able to surprise Jareth at the end. Congratulations on a tale well spun. Pun intended on every level.
the-human-error chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
This is honestly one of the most well written (and well structured) pieces of literature I've found on here.

Congratulations and well done! Keep up your brilliant writing!
Lazy-Heart chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow, this is fantastic. I just ran into it today and I couldn't stop reading. You have a very entrancing style of writing. It actually reminds me of how I write when it's not some school assignment I'm writing to get an A. You have such wonderful characterizations and one you have a picture of the character down you don't take them out of character. Paired with all the layers of plot I absolutely love this fic.

Also, boss move on Sarah's part!
Taneva Rose chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Dum dum dum!

Reconciliation time of the classic Labryinthian arc!

I love the plot structure of ever Laby fic.

I think it's a structure really set in place by KL Morgan or even SL

or maybe even just in the bones of the fandom

fight reconcile fight reconcile