Reviews for Talespinner
Ebony Mitsu chapter 25 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely amazing.
Nanenna chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
That was... so very amazing! It was a delightful ride and a very satisfying finish. I do so look forward to any future stories.
arynwy chapter 25 . 10/31/2011
LOL! Only Sarah would ignore the fact that she was the Queen. I'm glad that she was able to surprise Jareth at the end. Congratulations on a tale well spun. Pun intended on every level.
the-human-error chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
This is honestly one of the most well written (and well structured) pieces of literature I've found on here.

Congratulations and well done! Keep up your brilliant writing!
Lazy-Heart chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Oh wow, this is fantastic. I just ran into it today and I couldn't stop reading. You have a very entrancing style of writing. It actually reminds me of how I write when it's not some school assignment I'm writing to get an A. You have such wonderful characterizations and one you have a picture of the character down you don't take them out of character. Paired with all the layers of plot I absolutely love this fic.

Also, boss move on Sarah's part!
Taneva Rose chapter 24 . 10/24/2011
Dum dum dum!

Reconciliation time of the classic Labryinthian arc!

I love the plot structure of ever Laby fic.

I think it's a structure really set in place by KL Morgan or even SL

or maybe even just in the bones of the fandom

fight reconcile fight reconcile

Ooh, how exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next! More soon please!3
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
Gasaaaaaaahhjhhhhhh! No now! Update now! *keeps hitting refresh*
Mackintosh-14 chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
One more? As in only one more story? That's awfully sad...
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 24 . 10/21/2011
Booyaka! Go Sarah! I love that she found a way to both sow her seeds of imagination AND get back to Jareth within the short window of which he told her. Excellent work! Even as a young teen in the original Labyrinth she is depicted as smart and it's always wonderful to see it continued.

Thanks so much for writing!
notwritten chapter 24 . 10/20/2011
I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
annee le fontine chapter 24 . 10/19/2011
OMG OMG OMG!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

THIS STORY HAS BEEN SO GREAT SO FAR CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

annee le fontine chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
startraveller776 chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
Woohoo! I knew Sarah would find a way to go back. ;)

I don't have anything to comment on specifically on this chapter (I'm, admittedly, anxious for the next chapter), but I did want to take a moment to tell you that your writing is very smooth. Polished, even. Nicely done!
Nanenna chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
Oh Sarah... it's mighty risky since she won't be writing new stuff to keep people believing... but I hope it's enough. And who knows, it might not be the strongest anchor, but Sarah going across will surely being a link that doesn't break. I'm on pins and needles to see how it ends! I'm also glad to see that lovely dress show up again, I had wondered what happened to it.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »