Reviews for Talespinner
Miss.Silly.Sparrow chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
OMG YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT THERE! AARARRGGGHH cliffhanger!

I want to know moooooore!
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oooh. Good point.
Dragon Ashes chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
Yay! Go Sarah!

The only thing that confused me (at first) was the little blip at the beginning. All the others had been Sarah-centered, but this one appears to be Jareth. Interesting, but momentarily confusing.
arynwy chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
No billboards, but the internet works just fine by my books. Her disappearance will cause her book to become an overnight sensation. She's also hedged her bets with a possible link to her friend Laurel via dreams. I think she made the right decision. Now, it remains to be seen if Jareth will agree with that sentiment.
futrCSI1490 chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
You're leaving it THERE! Omg, such an evil cliffy! _ Such a nice simple chapter. I enjoyed it :-).

But DYING for the next one!... even if it means this story is coming to it's close.

Can't wait for more, update soon! _
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 24 . 10/18/2011
Wow. You packed a lot of emotion into this chapter. Author disappearing will no doubt greatly add to her novel's mystique. Can't wait for the end. Sort of. Well, can't wait to read more. Not crazy about the end part.
annee le fontine chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
omg omg!

i CANT WAIT to read the next chapter!
annee le fontine chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
hmmm... im really intrested to see what happens next!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 23 . 10/16/2011
AAAAH, HE SAID IT!w But now she has to leave!( Ah, you'll fix it, I know you will. More soon please!3
Isis36 chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
I am in LOVE with your story. Awesome idea and although I have read quite a few fanfics with a similar concept, yours is by far one of the better attempts. I can't wait for an update! :D
fallenfaeangel chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
Your story is just so addicting that I couldn't stop reading. Which meant I went a whole day on 3 hours sleep...so nice job. That rarely happens. I can't wait to read the great big finish, so please, update soon, and save me from this horrible waiting. This is such a great story, thank you so much for writing it! Bravo!
DeletedAccount11 chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Your writing is so beautiful; it makes me cry. You deserve an applause. And maybe a platter of cookies.
startraveller776 chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Ah, excellent update. I'm glad that Jareth and Sarah have sorted things out. And that oath was perfect.

But whew, that was short-lived, wasn't it? Can't wait for the next update!
Scyfy girl chapter 23 . 10/1/2011
Amazing! that last chapter really blew me away, poor Jareth... I look forward to their reunion:)
Yasu Uchiha chapter 23 . 9/30/2011
If you pull a Sub ending, I will hate you for the rest of eternity. Fair warning.

Butbutbut, oh... You should have seen my reaction. "Because I love you. Because I love you! Because- Good boy."
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »