Reviews for Talespinner
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Ooo, I like it so far! Poor Sarah! I empathize. Throwing yourself too much unto the 'real' world can sometimes strangle ones creativity. I think you wrote in the piece of art quite well. Good chapter, thank you :)
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
It is so hard to find a fanfic that does my favourite film justice. But this is a brilliant story that I've thoroughly enjoyed reading.
MusicalMythology chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
This was so, so good. Absolutely amazing, the exact kind of story I was wanting to read.
alexofthelord chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
I LOVED THIS! read it all in one day, you even had me yelling out of frustration at one point 3 added to my fave stories
hearagain chapter 25 . 6/25/2016
Lovely story. I liked your detailed charcter development and your attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your story.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
So, I'm going to write a proper, substantive review at some point when I'm less knackered, because this story is excellent and deserves it. But for now, I was keeping a notebook as I was reading so I could jot down my favourite lines for the review later, and here are three of them:

"Your human thinking reeks of iron and is just as brittle."

"Whatever happened to impulsive passion and interesting mistakes?"

"Oh good, I was afraid His Majesty was going to be insufferable for at least the next century or so."

LOVE.
Brytte Mystere chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
This was magnificent and I've loved every single part!
marshmallowdeviant chapter 25 . 5/8/2016
Gorgeous! beautifully written and so expertly told! Really, really imaginative and epic... What a talent you have! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 4/5/2016
Omg, this has to be my all time favorite telling... just... omg, I love you. :3
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I love going back to an old favorite and finding little gems that I may have slipped my notice the first time I encountered the novelty of a riveting tale. This is just as beautifully written as I remember and not a shade less rewarding. Thank you for sharing this and I will likely return to it another few years (or perhaps less) from now. Then again, I will certainly check in on occasion, as I do with particularly talented authors, to see if they've begun anew with some sudden inspiration. Best of luck with your writing and I wish you well.
goblynn chapter 25 . 1/25/2016
I just read this in its entirety at once, and I'm overwhelmed with thoughts I can't get out. I'll say this: your story was delightful. Well-written and charming, it held my attention even when I had to step away at moments (my kids do have to eat, ha) and drew me in so thoroughly. Thank you for sharing this!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
Bravo! I love it.
kellyn1604 chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I love this story. This is the story that got me hooked on Labyrinth fanfiction. Such a good one.
EbonyWing chapter 25 . 7/26/2015
Amazing, utterly captivating!

And so glad there was a happy ending-you had me worried for a minute there! ;)

Excellent story!
nothingnothingtralala chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
Very, very belated yay on the PhD news! :P
The dress sounds gorgeous, and I'm so excited for the masquerade. What is it about balls and the Fae Folk that enchant humans so? Even the concept is bewitching...
I do like Yera! She's already a rounded character though we've seen so little of her. And if I haven't mentioned it before, I love the way you write Jareth. Everyone has a different take on him, and yours is lovely.
650 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »