Reviews for Talespinner
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Go Sarah! Score one for stubborn humanness.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Well then that went differently than I was expecting. Very, very differently.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Poor Jareth that's a sucky situation for him to be in
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Interesting conversation between Sarah and Yera, loved the flirting between Jareth and Sarah too
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Of course her friend would go with it, after all, Sarah's always been a bit different so why not.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 17 . 12/23/2014
Yummy flirting between the two of them. It was nice of her to give him a copy of the manuscript.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
another charming and rather insightful chapter, though why would they want to go back to a world that did not want them would be the question on my mind.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I can see where both are coming from, the child in terror and his own traits, she does tend to forget he does not respond like a human because he's not human.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
I am sure he will not be pleased, that was not the expected results, though good for her for trying.
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I bet he was a bit shocked by her actions, definitely not what he was expecting
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Lovely chapter, I so very enjoy the games of the fae. Thanks for posting that it is continued here on AO3.
DazzlingEnd chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
That was such a beautiful story. From the first chapter all the way to this one, your writing is eloquent and charming. Your characterizations of both Sarah and Jareth are spot on, and the side characters (Laurel etc) were a lot of fun to read about. I know it's been a few years since 2011, but I sincerely hope you read this. This story is one of the better Labyrinth fics I've ever read, so really good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
it s GORGEOUS. Thank you!
Accursed Editor chapter 25 . 12/2/2014
This story is entrancing and captivating as the Labyrinth.

"Green dress, check. Now off to meet the faeries" One does think of adding an impetuous comma here (after off), but it would change the meaning quite a bit.

I was surprised that Yerascaltidryx (tsk, Sarah, not remembering their whole names is poor form for you, is it not? Though, I confess I had to look it up) does nothing when helping in Ch. 11, but I suppose she had been commanded by the Goblin King. And, of course, you are not one to leave the tension wholly missing, but to retreat into the mists like the will-o'-the-wisps. Reminds me of Laurel a trifle; I expect it's intended.

Fair play for the fair folk.

I'm curious. Are the Strahd books worth reading, or others of Ravenloft? Though I understand it is a bit more difficult to lay hands on them now.

Déjà vu all over again.
"Okay, it's 4AM; my ass (and the rest of me) is going to bed. " It's 4 AM, and I continue reading.

Corrections offered without malice. Your writing is very sound.
ch. 7: " she looked back into the isles for a moment," aisles
ch. 21 "summersault" I believe the correct form is somersault.
Tamha chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
This was an amazing piece, one that I've been meaning to read for some time, actually. I'm not sure when, but I stumbled across one of the mid chapters at one point, but forgot to save the link to the first.
621 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »