Reviews for Talespinner
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
Yeah Sarah! Awesome. Knew she could do it. Jareth better show her some massive appreciation. And maybe get smacked in the face once. For tempting Sarah to begin with.
Norehnka chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
woohoo! Sarah kicked her ass! This was quite the rollercoaster for Sarah just now and Jareth better be prepare to make it up to her! Can't wait for the next one!
arynwy chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
Points to Sarah for cutting to the chase and dispensing with the drama. I was only speaking metaphorically before about her having to run the Labyrinth again, you know. I guess that's why they need full-time dreamers - Anann's not big on imagination.

Points to Jareth for doing the same, even though he claimed to be a bigger drama whore than Anann. *smiles* His contact with mortals has allowed him to change with the times. Combined with his personal selfishness - that's a mighty powerful thing.

Let us see if these two can manage to cut to the chase with each other. After all; although he was just doing his job, Jareth did break Sarah's trust in him. I give him a couple of points for realizing his stupidity and sovereignty all in the same breath, but Jareth has quite a bit of groveling to do. He also still owes a certain Danaan a boon.
AlphaDuck chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
this story is amazing! hope to read the rest! :)
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
...Whaaa? She finally gets out and then THAT happens? Why must you cause so much suspense? More soon please!3
Nanenna chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
I'm guessing the White Raven (because for the life of me I can't remember her name right now) feared Jareth may be developing feelings for Sarah and prepared a back up plan as a just in case that involves a doppelgangar of Yera. I could be wrong.

Whoa, a lot happened in this chapter! I'm sure Laurel is going to have a few questions when she wakes up. Or maybe she forgets, some dreams are like that.
TarynLabrynthia chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Yeah! An Update! :D

This chapter is really cool. I always love dream sequences! And I have to say, the water dream sounds like fun! Wish I had dreams that interesting...

Taryn
darkbangle chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Your version of dream hopping actually reminded me of how it was described in the Wheel of Time series. It's interesting that they are so similar. :) But, you know, I think this is a bit of a face-palm moment. Sarah just got out of a trap and now... And right after Airgetlam warned her that some fay think releasing her is a bad idea. *sigh* I suppose I'll just have to wait and see how she gets out of this one. (And boy is Jareth going to be mad.)
RainbowTurkeyOfDoom chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Wow. WOW.

This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It is amazingly and beautifully written and the description immerses you completely into the story. While reading, I got goosebumps more than several times and at one point my stomach seemed to drop. It's both inspiring and addicting, and the language you use is just incredible.

And the characters! Jareth and Sarah are both completely in character, and the dialogue between them is so fast paced, challenging and natural that's it's seriously stunning.I love the characters you've invented too, each with their own very developed personalities and flair.

I LOVE IT :D Please, update soon or I might die from the suspense!
Schwann chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
...Guh.

Oh my god, I totally should be knee deep in research right now before pennsic totally flees my brain, but I went into the laby archive looking for nice little fantasy bend and came across this. Addicting, sometimes I could see what was coming sometimes you threw the loops... very, very nice. I'm still sort of curious about that bit with Ludo way back though. Very abrupt ending.

And this! Man, I picked a bad time to stumble across your fic, ending on a gigantic cliffhanger. Bah.

I suppose that the impersonator was Annan, then? She seems the type to keep the benefits of the underground to the highest priority, to the exclusion of all else. Nevermind that Sarah's doing work from Above.

And honestly, while I can see you gearing Sarah up for a big blow at Jareth, I kind of see it as, well, not. You established pretty early on, if very vaguely, that he had very, very little choice after all. Even if he had not gotten beyond attached, he would not have wanted to abide by that no matter what. I suppose in this case sidestepping the rules is not applicable, is it?
arynwy chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Airgetlam was truly lovely here. He said just enough... Jareth REALLY owes him when this is settled. And, of course, nothing is ever simple here. Don't think I didn't notice the Ice Queen attempting to hold the wards during the dream Masque.
Morefindiel chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Firstly, I would like to say that I am very much in love with this story, and always look forward to your updates. Secondly, I would like to register my admiration at how imaginative you are - I don't think I could think up all of the dreams and technicalities and intricacies that you constantly put into your writing. Ah well. Anywho, just thought I'd give you my two bits and encourage you in your writing! Cheers -
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
That was really cool. Conked and simple at the same time. Good job.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Thank you for working so hard to keep up with this story. It's so disappointing when authors don't keep their covenants with their readers.

The effort you put into this chapter showed in the imagery and in the spaces you left between the words where whole worlds of emotions could be glimpsed.

I should have guessed that we would be temporarily denied the anticipated reunion scene - it would not be in the story's best interest. Instead we are offered an amuse bouche - mystery and obstacle - something to look forward to.

Thank you again for your work and your careful crafting.
Aysuh chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Wow! there is so much going on right now! Must...Read...next..chapter...soon! XD No just kidding. Take your time, I'm good at patience!:P

Thanks for this wonderful chapter!:D
632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »