Reviews for Talespinner
startraveller776 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Yay for Sarah getting published. I'm insanely envious of her, you know. And of course Laurel would notice something was up.

"What was he like, anyway? Another arrogant blonde like David?"

That drew a laugh from Sarah. "The original arrogant blonde, you might say."

Laurel snorted. "Figures. I knew you had a type. Does he dress up like a faerie, too?"

ROFL! I love how you weave little bits of humor into your tale.

But what was best about this chapter? The creepy dream. I love creepy dreams and horror. What a delightful little biscuit of goosebumps that was.
startraveller776 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
"mismatched eyes filled with an inscrutable mix of surprise and desire and something like anger."

Something like anger? Hm.
startraveller776 chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
"You know, I really ought to do terrible things to you for that."

HAWT!

I think I need a cold shower after that statement alone. LOL

Nicely done. I'm still nervous about how this is all going to play out.
startraveller776 chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
Is it just me? Or do I recognize that dress from the devart piece?

I loved Jareth's searing kiss when they next met. Tit for tat, indeed!

I'm still concerned about what it means to be an anchor in this realm. Hm...
startraveller776 chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Hm... Very interesting.
startraveller776 chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
LOL! Go Sarah! Kiss his socks off then disappear! Ha!
startraveller776 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Hm. Sarah stepping between the realms. Interesting...
startraveller776 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Whoo boy... That's an ominous ending to a chapter if I've ever read one. Egads!
startraveller776 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
"…Cookie monster?" Jareth asked, a look of utter incredulity on his face. "Dare I ask what horror that might be?"

ROFL!

Interesting stuff. I am glad that the next chapter is already available.
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
"No – far better to keep her head, and play by his rules, or better yet, circumvent them."

LOL! Yes. Go, Sarah!
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I like how you aged Sarah here. More than just telling us that she's a senior now, you've actually captured that maturity.

Again, I totally love Laurel. Everyone should have a best friend like her.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Love Laurel. I love, love, LOVE her. Fantastic OC.
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
A gift from Jareth. Makes me wonder what the price will be. (I certainly hope there will be. I like me a slightly villainous Jareth. LOL)
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
All right, I'm checking this story out thanks to a lovely piece of artwork for it on devart.

I can relate to Sarah in this chapter. I'm working on a novel as well, and most days I wonder if it's worth it.
camcalli chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
Go Sarah! Very nice job with both Sarah and Jareth. I really liked that you didn't just have the stereotyped Sarah willing to throw herself onto the pyre in order to save Toby. She's far more realistic like this, where she tries to think of a way to save Toby AND herself.

Jareth's characerization was also fantastic. It was so typical of him, even in his desperation, to still try to maintain the facade that he was in control of everything. It's the little details like this that make your writing so enjoyable.
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »