Reviews for Talespinner
Morefindiel chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Firstly, I would like to say that I am very much in love with this story, and always look forward to your updates. Secondly, I would like to register my admiration at how imaginative you are - I don't think I could think up all of the dreams and technicalities and intricacies that you constantly put into your writing. Ah well. Anywho, just thought I'd give you my two bits and encourage you in your writing! Cheers -
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
That was really cool. Conked and simple at the same time. Good job.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Thank you for working so hard to keep up with this story. It's so disappointing when authors don't keep their covenants with their readers.

The effort you put into this chapter showed in the imagery and in the spaces you left between the words where whole worlds of emotions could be glimpsed.

I should have guessed that we would be temporarily denied the anticipated reunion scene - it would not be in the story's best interest. Instead we are offered an amuse bouche - mystery and obstacle - something to look forward to.

Thank you again for your work and your careful crafting.
Aysuh chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Wow! there is so much going on right now! Must...Read...next..chapter...soon! XD No just kidding. Take your time, I'm good at patience!:P

Thanks for this wonderful chapter!:D
Exia chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
Whew! That was beautiful! You wield the English language so artfully during those dream sequences, I stand quite in awe m'dear! It's smooth, and elegant, and... well, words fail me to be honest.

I hardly think that getting Sarah out of there was easy, though I find myself glad that Argetlam managed to get her out of there in only one chapter. I might've exploded if you took two or three to free her from her dreams. It only increases the chance that her mind would darkened and trapped her in a nightmare. Who says only good things can tie the worlds together? Though it is arguable that fear would make a stronger tie...

All in all, a stunning chapter.
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
Oh my goodness, so confusing!. I must know what happens next! More soon please!3
OuterSpaceHooker chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
:O I don't understand what's going on. I mean I know he betrayed her but what exactly did he do? I really love this story!
Merteuil chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
OMG! This is one of the most amazing Labyrinth tales I've ever read! Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!

P.S. I loved the comment about Jareth Sparkledust and the Fieries from the Bog. As a hard core David Bowie fan, I appreciated the reference to Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. Awesome.

I can't wait to read the next installment!
Exia chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Oh... Oh, my... Sarah...

This is not how I imagined it going at all. I though she'd instinctively turn away, or that the trap would somehow fail to catch her or, or, SOMETHING. But... poor Sarah. She's caught now, and there's no guarantee that the Fenlord will be able to free her.

And Jareth! How could you do that to her? You took her to your castle, to your bed, and then you betrayed her! You withheld details, taunted her about her lack of knowledge, and then... Will she forgive you for this should the Fenlord be able to free her? And what will happen to your world when it's lost another Dreamer?
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
What the hell did you do, Jareth? What the hell? And Sarah? Oh. My. God. No thoughts of consequences? That idiot.
Nanenna chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
Oh! It's nice that we finally get to see what the library is like. I should have thought it would be more like her dreams and that she would actually sit and read but I like what it truly is better: one long dream made of many little pieces. I used to have dreams like that, where I was a bird or a creature out someplace fantastical, but they were usually much longer than the snippets Sarah is going through.

And I'm guessing we're also going to finally find out how Airgetlam got into the same dream Sarah did.
TarynLabrynthia chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
Yeah! A new chapter! And such a interesting one! I can't wait til everything is explained!

Taryn
Norehnka chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
That's so sad, Jareth was really in love with her T.T It seems to be quite a strange dream that Sarah is having...would it be like this forever? A continuation of random sequences until her death? :( That's kind or eerie in a way... i wonder if Sarah's previous dreams were trying to warn her in a sense, but it more likely set the trap for her...as Jareth couldn't see her dreams, it would have been all part of her own mind. :S
camcalli chapter 20 . 7/25/2011
Okay, okay, I'm not panicking...yet. He did try to stop her and he's trying to help her so all is not lost. But, man, Sarah is going to be so PISSED when she finds out it was all a trap. And the Lady in White is going to be equally furious if he frees her - not to mention what it might do to the Underground. Poor Jareth...he's going to be stuck between two very, very angry women. Never a good place to be. Still, it was an excellent chapter and well worth the wait while you updated. Your description of the way the library glowed was excellent as always. You could feel the tension and the longing.
arynwy chapter 20 . 7/24/2011
So, see - I had every right to throw a wobbly. I knew she was being incautious. And that is the kindest thing I have to say about the situation.

So. Jareth is caught as well. Serves him right. I hope Airgetlam makes him squirm a bit over that boon. He should have figured out Sarah and how he felt BEFORE he did his mandated duty. At least you've made him just as selfish as I'd hoped him to be...

I'm also hoping that Sarah will be able to break free with the small amount of damage Jareth gifted her with.
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »