Reviews for Talespinner
startraveller776 chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Hm. Sarah stepping between the realms. Interesting...
startraveller776 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Whoo boy... That's an ominous ending to a chapter if I've ever read one. Egads!
startraveller776 chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
"…Cookie monster?" Jareth asked, a look of utter incredulity on his face. "Dare I ask what horror that might be?"

ROFL!

Interesting stuff. I am glad that the next chapter is already available.
startraveller776 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
"No – far better to keep her head, and play by his rules, or better yet, circumvent them."

LOL! Yes. Go, Sarah!
startraveller776 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I like how you aged Sarah here. More than just telling us that she's a senior now, you've actually captured that maturity.

Again, I totally love Laurel. Everyone should have a best friend like her.
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Love Laurel. I love, love, LOVE her. Fantastic OC.
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
A gift from Jareth. Makes me wonder what the price will be. (I certainly hope there will be. I like me a slightly villainous Jareth. LOL)
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
All right, I'm checking this story out thanks to a lovely piece of artwork for it on devart.

I can relate to Sarah in this chapter. I'm working on a novel as well, and most days I wonder if it's worth it.
camcalli chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
Go Sarah! Very nice job with both Sarah and Jareth. I really liked that you didn't just have the stereotyped Sarah willing to throw herself onto the pyre in order to save Toby. She's far more realistic like this, where she tries to think of a way to save Toby AND herself.

Jareth's characerization was also fantastic. It was so typical of him, even in his desperation, to still try to maintain the facade that he was in control of everything. It's the little details like this that make your writing so enjoyable.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story is so brilliant it is worthy of a true novel. Your descriptions are simply wonderful and really bring the story to life for the reader.

Can't wait to read more.
littleredpony chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
DagonCon huh? You must be in Atlanta! Great story, very original ideas. Looking forward to more!
TarynLabrynthia chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Whoohoo! Way to go Sarah! Love the line about being rather good at wakeing up from nightmares!

Taryn
Mackintosh-14 chapter 22 . 9/2/2011
Omg you're going to Dragon-con? You lucky bugger! I don't know if you watch Supernatural but Misha Collins (Castiel) is gonna be there! Not to mention a billion other awesome people XD Why oh why do I have to live so far away?

Btw, awesome chapter! I was pretty confused at the beginning because of the end of the last one with Yera, or not Yera lol. Hope you have fun at the con!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/2/2011

Can't wait to read more.
Nanenna chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
Ah, the beginning weirded me out a little bit, I had to go back and re-read the end of the last chapter just to be sure. I'm rather glad the answer was given to us quickly, I might have hurt my head thinking about it too much when I'm far too tired to be staying awake right now. Very good chapter, I just wish I could give a full critique.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »