Reviews for Talespinner
Diana chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Congrats on your exams. I do so like when authors don't only strictly stick with the span of their story, but also show a piece their personality. I imagine Yera very lovely. Very briefly, but still, you have created a very interesting character.
Diana chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Loved the chapter! How did the exams go?
Diana chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
This chapter felt short although it isn't. I am so lucky to have found this fic when completed. Off to next chapter.
Diana chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Awesome chapter! The story is getting more interesting with every sentence. I love your descriptive language. You are a tale spinner youself and a writing artist at that matter. I take great delight in reading your fic. Lovely!
Diana chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Love the idea of the crystal bringing back Sarah's dreams!
Diana chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
It must be awful to have unsupporting parrents.
For a moment i imagined having a crystal ball and an owl feather of my own. Perhaps that's accomplishable.
Awesome chapter! Got me hooked for the story.
Minirowan chapter 25 . 5/16/2014
My goodness was this a great story! It was complex and offered a whole new view into the Underground and Fae culture.

I do wonder when Jareth began to love Sarah. Did he simply target her years ago because she had the potential to become an anchor? He may have only been complying to her wish, but I doubt he had to personally oversee her progress the way he did.

I find Sarah to be very clever to keep up with Jareth and his machinations. I suppose reading and writing stories about Fae helped a lot; one has to understand the source material in order to properly represent it. Jareth was also very well portrayed; powerful and arrogant and domineering. He didn't lose any of that even when he admitted his lover for Sarah.
Lilly chapter 25 . 4/28/2014
Thank you for an wonderful, romantic, fascinating, humorous and brilliant story! It was so much fun reading, I'm so glad I found this gem. You did a great job, Jareth and Sarah are very well carved out. Keep on writing, I'd love to read more. :)
AC01 chapter 25 . 1/28/2014
This was so beautifully written. My heart aches with equal parts joy and slight melancholy (joy in finding such a precious gem, and some small sorrow that it has come to an end). Without giving away any spoilers, I will say that you have an immense talent not only for writing, but capturing moments brimming with life, vivid imagery, creativity, and profound emotion—a true Tale-spinner yourself. Were I to critique anything, it would be the occasional missing commas and, at times, convoluted descriptions and transitions. That aside, the tale is marvelous and I am incredibly moved and inspired. I particularly loved how not every mystery was unraveled, nor every incident and expression explained. It lent an enigmatic quality that is wholly fitting for a tale of magic both terrifying and magnificent. The moments of comic relief, coupled with the "human element", were well crafted and much appreciated. You should seriously consider fine-tuning your remarkable gift and continue writing in more professional terms. That aside, I wish you the best in all you pursue, and I thank you for sharing such a marvelous tale. — Alex
Lillian chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
You are an amazing wonderful person. This is one of the few stories that hasn't left me with a sense of great loss when I finished it. It gives me hope for my dreams and fills me with joy. I am going to share it with a friend of mine who needs some magic and love in her life. Thank you so much. You have truly done a great thing with this story. Please, keep writing and sharing your gift!

P.S. I got here from Paisley Rose's page.
FrancesOsgood chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
Oh, this was excellent! I'm glad you have it posted here in its entirety. I started reading it on AO3 and was sorely disappointed that it was unfinished there. Wonderful story, excellent characterizations and beautiful imagery! I loved it from start to finish!
Fanny
redwingsgirl514 chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
You, dear lady, have seriously sent my emotions through the ringer with this. Holy cow. Holy cow. I have really loved this tale. Pure awesomeness. It's been a while since I've stumbled over a story I wasn't happy to just read at leisure, to put down and pick up whenever the mood struck. This was one of those that I had to finish, NOW. Had to force myself not to speed read in effort to hurry up and find out what happened next, but to instead take my time to savor it. This one is one of those to be printed out and stored in the plastic sleeves...you know, in case the Internet ever breaks, I won't lose it forever? *hugs* Thank you.
Bastet Goddess chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Pshhht! If he offered to SHOW me, I'd be all, "Bedroom's this way!"
Nat chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
OMG! I was pretty slow on the uptake but I finally understand the "game" they're playing. That's very clever of you and I enjoy your story very much.
Bloodsired chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
Excellent! I'm glad I found your wonderful story. I love your different approach of labyrinth. Truly, our imagination and dreams help the fantasy world flourish. Thank you for sharing your stories. :)
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »