Reviews for Talespinner
broadwaygirl818 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Oh, my... Sarah is in over her head, but I guess that's what makes her Sarah. Gotta love her stubbornness. :)

broadwaygirl818 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Jareth is a creeper, not gonna lie. Still, I think that's part of what makes him so alluring: he's like a cheshire cat who wears leather and glitter and more eye makeup than the majority of women. :P So, in a word... he's epic. :D

broadwaygirl818 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ooooooooooooh... I'm officially intrigued! I think the thing that's so great about it is that your Sarah is so much like the one in the movie with more maturity. And, I can't wait to see Jareth come onto the scene. :)

Nanenna chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Oh, we have to choose a reply message? Either way, it sends a notice to my email so whichever you prefer if you feel like responding.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to say about this chapter. It was very good, well written as all of them have been, a lot of questions were answered, it was delightful seeing the two interact. But it also felt mostly like set up for the next chapter so I'm left with a feeling of satisfaction and anticipation but not much else. I am rather glad to see it, either way.
arynwy chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I had to reread the whole 'meeting Jareth again', bit in its entirety, because they really did give each other quite a bit to think on and the tension was delicious, viewing the whole thing as one scene - which it is, in fact.

They both answered each others queries already if they only think on the conversation a bit more. I love this mature Sarah and I can see that Jareth is even more fascinated with her now. I only wonder if his personality is still being manipulated in a small way by her beliefs and expectations, or are we seeing a truer picture of who Jareth really is?

I wish you happy writing as always and I look forward to the next update.
timestitcher chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
I am loving the dialogue you write for these two. Much more complex than most fics without the standard cliched descriptions. Your Jareth is also great, dark, dangerous and tricky without being completely evil. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next installation.
jessethevampire chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
Ohmygod, that was amazing! I really love the plot to this story. It's so cleverly worded and gives much insight on parts of the movie that we've all thought of, but never really understood. I really can't wait for the next update!

Jesse
notwritten chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I liked reading this. Keep smiling. :-)
camcalli chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Ooooh. I have no idea what's happening in the dream, but I like it! Interesting to see that for once Sarah is the manufacturer of those, ahem, FUN kind of dreams, and not Jareth.
iladygeek chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Just started reading this and I love it! I like how Sarah is being careful with Jareth, they're both playing a very real give/take game it seems. I cannot wait for more updates. And I think you handed the time jumps well. And I think the second dream is World of Warcraft Archimonde boss fight in WoW, yes - maybe? _ I love that you worked that in there! Please update soon 3
Ayjah chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Amazing. Loving this story.
YouRemindMe chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
You're an awesome writer. I'm glad you had Sarah get some experience and mature before re-introducing Jareth, I think is makes their relationship much more equal. I also love the interation between Sarah and Jareth- sweet, funny and very in character- not unrealistically romantic. Very original storyline too. I really look forward to seeing more:).
DragonReine chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Splendid dialogue and chapter :D It is a joy to see how Jareth shifts between amusement and admiration (grudging as it is).
notwritten chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Just reply by the link. Enjoyable reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Lynrinth chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
May I also recommend a story? Once upon a time by satta. Her Jareth is very similiar to yours. She also writes riveting stories.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »