Reviews for Talespinner
Surelady chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
It sounds as though Sarah is letting her imagination run riot, which seems to be having a negative effect on Jareth..? I thought the imagery at the beginning of the chapter was very well written and created a creepy atmosphere (which I do enjoy in a Laby story!). Looking forwward to the next part!
camcalli chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Now you have me worried. Is Jareth going to turn out to be a true villain after all? Or is he playing everyone, including the White lady, for his own purposes? Honestly, I'd hate to see him turn out to be the bad guy of the piece. But, he is the Goblin King after all, and nothing is ever quite what it seems...
Yrdenal chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Good show, ma'am! I'm dying to see what happens next!
Nanenna chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
This is starting to sound a bit sinister. I'm guessing Sarah is this "anchor" and being "bound" means being trapped in that room (possibly with a glamour of her own making) for an unnaturally long life. I am... a bit worried for Sarah.
satta chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Aaah, I'm lazy commenter but just wanted to tell you I like the story a lot. It's innovative, magical and I find the plot delightful in every possible way. Keep up the good work.
broadwaygirl818 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Whew... the creepy and awesomeness level of this just went sky high! Update soon! :D

*broadwaygirl818*
Dark Horse Writer chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Another wonderful chapter! As always your diction is amazing and above and beyond! Great work!
Anita chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Your characters feel so real. Like you could reach out and touch them. Their hopes,dreams,misery,alarm clocks.

You are a wonderful writer!
jinx1764 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Very cool, I like how she's gradually learning to control it. And what exactly will this binding entail and just how honest are Jareth's intentions regarding it and Sarah? Very curious...
notwritten chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I'd enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
jkulibert2 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
If I had to guess... the more Sarah tries to reconnect with the Underground like she did back in the club, the longer she'll stay each time, but that's just a guess. What that entails for the future, not too sure, but I enjoyed picturing the surprised look on Jareth's face. It isn't too often that the Goblin King is the one being surprised.

Once again, another great chapter, and I wish you already had the next one out.
arynwy chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Oh, damn. She's going to end up forcing Jareth's hand if she keeps doing things like that. I wonder if he's up to that level of honesty? The fact that she can now bring herself to the Labyrith physically while awake should change some things - hopefully in her favor.
writertron chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
hmmm... and what is this mysterious "binding"? can't help but think sarah might not like it...

beautifully written as usual, can't wait to know more.
keske chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
A clever story! I can't wait to read more!
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 7 . 11/9/2010