Reviews for Talespinner
notwritten chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
I'd enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
jkulibert2 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
If I had to guess... the more Sarah tries to reconnect with the Underground like she did back in the club, the longer she'll stay each time, but that's just a guess. What that entails for the future, not too sure, but I enjoyed picturing the surprised look on Jareth's face. It isn't too often that the Goblin King is the one being surprised.

Once again, another great chapter, and I wish you already had the next one out.
arynwy chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Oh, damn. She's going to end up forcing Jareth's hand if she keeps doing things like that. I wonder if he's up to that level of honesty? The fact that she can now bring herself to the Labyrith physically while awake should change some things - hopefully in her favor.
writertron chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
hmmm... and what is this mysterious "binding"? can't help but think sarah might not like it...

beautifully written as usual, can't wait to know more.
keske chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
A clever story! I can't wait to read more!
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 7 . 11/9/2010
more soon plz
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
update soon it's great i love it.
serena221 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
very interesting. i wonder what jareth and that white woman were talking about. please update soon
Osperus chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I'm quite happy with the new chapter. I think it flowed good with the last one, and I am so happy Ludo made an appearance. Yay!
Griffinesque chapter 7 . 11/4/2010

Norehnka chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Omg! what's going on! Absolutely love your story, and particularly your jareth, hehe :P Hope you'll update soon!
jkulibert2 chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I am eager to see more development in the future. Curious, yes, about some things, but I'm patient enough for them to reveal themselves. Keep writing, and I shall look forward to the next chapter.
jkulibert2 chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Chapter 5 question answer- I prefer to have you just reply to it from the reply page, rather than send a private message. I'd get an e-mail either way, but i prefer to just have it linked to the reply itself.
Nanenna chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Sit on BOTH their laps at the same time! XD

Okay, joking aside, this was an amusing chapter. It was nice to see Ludo! Even if it was only for a moment, poor Sarah! The minotaur would frighten anyone! I hope Ludo wasn't offended.
broadwaygirl818 chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Awww, Ludo is back! :D

I'm not going to lie: I'm having a tad bit of a hard time following everything that's going on in this chapter. BUT, I'm still totally excited about seeing where you take us. :)

641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »