Reviews for Talespinner
Nat chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
OMG! I was pretty slow on the uptake but I finally understand the "game" they're playing. That's very clever of you and I enjoy your story very much.
Bloodsired chapter 25 . 9/28/2013
Excellent! I'm glad I found your wonderful story. I love your different approach of labyrinth. Truly, our imagination and dreams help the fantasy world flourish. Thank you for sharing your stories. :)
Niko Nightwind chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
This has really been an excellent ride, with enough play and taunting, enough intrigue, to keep me hooked without making it spin into dark territory. Sarah's shifting impression of the Underground struck me as really realistic... and Laurel was a nice touch too.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more in this universe. I actually lost sleep over this story... which, as a writer, I think is always a compliment.

Thanks for the distraction from the mundane, and I hope to see more from you sometime.
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 25 . 9/4/2013
I absolutely loved this! Soo sad to see it end though (
LemonzMeringue chapter 25 . 9/1/2013
i enjoyed this story very much! well done *applauds*
LivsMom chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
Sorry I didn't review until now. I eagerly wanted to see what would happen next. I absolutely love this! Your characters, storyline, imagery, logic. It was all beyond fabulous. Of course I had happy tears for the little wished-away that her life was good. Yay! I loved the banter and development between Jareth and Sarah, and occassional pov swap to keep it fresh. Thank you so much for sharing!
Anisky chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Okay, partway through the chapter I got seriously freaked out, as I have a character named Anann in a story I've been working on for almost nine years now, and while she's human, she's very pale and has so-light-it's-almost-white hair. Weird!

About what game was being played this chapter, I think I'm confused.

Enjoying this immensely!
Anisky chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
If she's really that miserable, and has nearly a full scholarship, why doesn't Sarah just get a student loan (or a part time job) and cover the entirety of the expenses herself? Then her father wouldn't have (ahem) power over her.

Really enjoyed enjoyed this first chapter, on to #2!
Lozzarooni chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
I thought this was absolutely fantastic. It was written brilliantly and it's clear to see how much thought and love you've put into this original story. It's one of the best, if not THE best that I've read in this fandom and I will most definitely be reading this again at a later date.
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
This was a well-crafted, believable, beautiful interpretation of the world and characters of The Labyrinth. Thank you for the obvious time and effort you put into this piece, and for sharing it with the rest of us!
KLwriter79 chapter 25 . 5/26/2013
This was phenomenal. I followed it through the favorite's page of another author I go back to reread. The depth and breadth of the tale, as well as the originality of it is utterly brillant. I cannot wait to delve into your other works.
So in the words of my own inspiration in the art of weaving with my pen . . .
May you always "stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." Ray Bradbury

Happy Weaving!

GhibliGirl91 chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Phew, okay. I'm done. And it was wonderful. The never quite perfect ending is a favorite of mine. Always leaves a little wiggle room.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hah! Found you (in a non-creepy way). I go by catherinegrace91 elsewhere and exhausted the body of my praise for this over on 'Underground'. But how (oh-ho) I see more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
fringeperson chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
I'd had a go at reading this once before, and I don't remember if I reviewed or not, but I'm fairly sure I didn't finish it because my computer crashed. This time, I read it all in one sitting. Loved it. Thank you for writing it!
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »