Reviews for Talespinner
xxyangxx2006 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
This was super awesome fantastic wonderful exhilarating thing I've read in a while! I love Sarah becoming a author and spreading her stories to the world after the connection broke. I also loved how she ended up with Jareth too and what it took to get them together!
KW Jordan chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I think they were both in the right. She acted as the best of her kind would when a child is afraid, and he acted as his kind would when a mortal is weak.
KW Jordan chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
I think I might love Laurel. :)
KW Jordan chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I'll put it this way, I'm more into the lady-loving, but even I can admit that David Bowie's Jareth was delightfully, dangerously smexy, and you write him well. :)
KW Jordan chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
It's quite good, and your goblin King is quite bad in the best kind of ways, and while it does leave me asking "WTF", who ever said that was a bad thing? ;)
KW Jordan chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
""That bastard's good.""

You know you're in an awful lot of trouble when you can think of a man or a woman in terms such as this with fondness and a smile.
KW Jordan chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Thought it would amuse you to know I'm reading this again. :)
elisa chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
F**cking a man! Totally awesome! I like the way you portrayed Sarahs struggle to write, happens to me too sometimes. Like trying to catch the mist with your bare hands. Your story was really good, had its ups and downs without them sounding as if they'd been randomly tossed in. Everything had its own place.
Fireotaku18 chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
I loved this story, from the first paragraph to the last sentance i loved it.
Chromia chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
*thunderous applause*
MuteFeather chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
... Well, that's certainly one way to get your work noticed! Finish a book about child-stealers, get a publishing deal, and then mysteriously vanish from the world between the completion and the publishing of the novel.
SarannWrapp chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
This is, officially, one of my favorite stories. I love the concept you're playing with. Thanks for posting.
sir rantsalot chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
Holy mother of god, that's one of the best stories I've read in a while, including published works! Your excellent pacing and deft touch with language would be a pleasure on their own, but coupled with your skill for writing adults actually acting like adults and gift for portraying the other as, indeed, other, without losing the reader's sympathy is what makes this truly phenomenal. I love a grown-up Sarah and an inhuman but sympathetic Jareth, and your work amply provides. Brava, m'lady!
peygan chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
That was a stunning story the richness of detail the conceptual ideas regarding the creative threads. outstanding. Brava!
kzal chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Wow, that was some trip. Ended up reading it all night. Thanks so much for this!

It was also quite interesting to read, as I had some ideas that seemed relatively unique (in my experience) for my own work (written but not yet published), which now I see in yours. Most are used differently in your tale, but the one that strikes the closest was Jareth's sanctuary being his tallest tower, protected by the Escher stairs.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »