Reviews for Talespinner
KW Jordan chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
It's quite good, and your goblin King is quite bad in the best kind of ways, and while it does leave me asking "WTF", who ever said that was a bad thing? ;)
KW Jordan chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
""That bastard's good.""

You know you're in an awful lot of trouble when you can think of a man or a woman in terms such as this with fondness and a smile.
KW Jordan chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Thought it would amuse you to know I'm reading this again. :)
elisa chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
F**cking a man! Totally awesome! I like the way you portrayed Sarahs struggle to write, happens to me too sometimes. Like trying to catch the mist with your bare hands. Your story was really good, had its ups and downs without them sounding as if they'd been randomly tossed in. Everything had its own place.
Fireotaku18 chapter 25 . 10/12/2012
I loved this story, from the first paragraph to the last sentance i loved it.
Chromia chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
*thunderous applause*
MuteFeather chapter 25 . 9/8/2012
... Well, that's certainly one way to get your work noticed! Finish a book about child-stealers, get a publishing deal, and then mysteriously vanish from the world between the completion and the publishing of the novel.
SarannWrapp chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
This is, officially, one of my favorite stories. I love the concept you're playing with. Thanks for posting.
sir rantsalot chapter 25 . 8/4/2012
Holy mother of god, that's one of the best stories I've read in a while, including published works! Your excellent pacing and deft touch with language would be a pleasure on their own, but coupled with your skill for writing adults actually acting like adults and gift for portraying the other as, indeed, other, without losing the reader's sympathy is what makes this truly phenomenal. I love a grown-up Sarah and an inhuman but sympathetic Jareth, and your work amply provides. Brava, m'lady!
peygan chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
That was a stunning story the richness of detail the conceptual ideas regarding the creative threads. outstanding. Brava!
kzal chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
Wow, that was some trip. Ended up reading it all night. Thanks so much for this!

It was also quite interesting to read, as I had some ideas that seemed relatively unique (in my experience) for my own work (written but not yet published), which now I see in yours. Most are used differently in your tale, but the one that strikes the closest was Jareth's sanctuary being his tallest tower, protected by the Escher stairs.
XAudra RoseX chapter 25 . 7/1/2012
I just finished reading this story and I have to say... IT'S AMAZING! I absolutely loved this story and I couldn't stop reading it. I really hope you write a sequel for this!
lylabeth 1 chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
I guess I think of Mozart when I think of this kind of description. Jareth did not bind poor litle Moart did he?

Just kdding. reading on.

I loved this chapter and thought it was really clear what is happening. Sarah's writings are giving the Laby new life, they now are real in the sense of the Laby.

Sarah is going to have to be some kind of link between the worlds. Well, she might as well become Goblin Queen, I guess. Though that is not as important as becoming bound to the Laby so they can all survive. That is my guess.

Rest of it don't know. Music has always been a link with Faerie. in legends , anyway.
Lylabeth1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
This was a good filler chapter and here we go. We are getting into dangerous ground now. The Labyrinth and Jareth are in trouble, real trouble, right? Imean that is rather how I am gauging it at this point. I am not the world's greatest speller so if it is not right forgive, I have no spell check at ths point and I tend to review quickly. I can barely see it and blush at some of the things that don't seem to make it in review. Well, anyway, now really I have GOT to go to sleep. I am like Sarah I have spet until almost down with the GK and Sarah.
Lylabeth1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
1 rewarded by his barely-checked start of surprise. Ah yes Sarah keep that Goblin King guessing. I would love to see her reach out, tip his chin, and say, ' Trying to catch flies are we Jareth?" His mouth really did not gap, just alittle surprised, and she saw it, that's good. Clever girl. Goblin King's Queen is worthy of him. Is he of her? We'll see.

not review as much this chapter as I was so intent on reading and will leave it at that complement andto bed. Reading rest tomorrow and will finish then. Hope you have some more good stories.I did read alternate ending to this first and I have to say do not want Goblin King to die. Or was that some other. I am a bit confused right now.

READ THE THIRTEENTH RIDER