Reviews for Talespinner
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Yay! Jareth has come! But now I have to go to bed so it will have to wait for tomorrow. :

I followed the "real life" time jumps easily, but got a bit tangled with how the dreams matched up. It seemed to be a continuing story in the dream at first and then it wasn't. But I suppose I should keep reading and perhaps I'll get my answers. ;)

Nice chapter. :)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Laurel is a nice OC. I quite like her. Oberon, hmm?
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
And it's back to the Labyrinth, in her dreams at least. :) She's very brave, but I suppose desperate people will be that from time to time.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I can see both sides of the situation, Sarah's and her parents. While I didn't major in something "nonpractical", I did major in something very specific and politically bound, and can't help wishing I had majored in accounting instead. Being a grown-up really sucks sometimes when you don't have a fairy godmother, or a Goblin King. ;)

I know that picture! I'm curious to see where you'll go with it. Nice reading do far. :)
Viking Eggplant chapter 25 . 12/7/2011
I'm a little late to the party as it were, but I finally finished reading this! Well done! I really enjoyed this story and I really like how you ended it!
futrCSI1490 chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Sorry for the delay in review... times have been crazy o_O.

I'm sad to see this tale end, but I truly enjoyed it! And the ending was beautiful and perfect :-).

Thank you for such a great story! Can't wait to read more! _

Thanks!

-futrCSI1490
QueenTatooine chapter 25 . 12/1/2011
THis was a very nice story, I enjoyed it very much. My only real critique is that there was no clarification for time jumps, before a reader realized that there had been a lapse in time of years they were already several paragraphs in and in my case, I had to go back and reread the beginning portion to see it under the new context.

Also, very minor, it would have been nice to have the dreamscapes defined in some way, whether with font or italicizing. Though I can see reasons to leave that less clear.

Overall, very good story and I look forward to seeing what else you pen out.
Istalindir chapter 25 . 11/23/2011
Wow. :D That was awesome. I applaud your writing prowess.
DollPartsRealHeart chapter 25 . 11/21/2011
Amazing, amazing story!
Silvanesti chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
A wonderful story. A masterpiece of plot, excellent characterisations and dialouges, good momentum and a bit of delightful love and dizzieness. Thank you. :)
Elaanabeth chapter 25 . 11/20/2011
Oh. My. God. So I finally got around to reading this last chapter... I have no excuse, I saw the 'complete' at the end of the fic info and I panicked. But yeah, anyways, finally read the ending and OMG! It was perfect! Wonderful! Awesome! Gah! I had odd hopes of like, Sarah commuting regularly between Underland and Above, and I'm not sure how I feel about your own ending- Atcually, I'm really seriously wondering if Sarah 'wishing' herself away means that she was sorta 'erased' from her friend's and family's memories. That idea makes me sad. : ( But in addition to that, I really hope that Sarah can still travel in dreams and keep in connection with her friends/family that way.

Arg, sorry, I'm babbling. What I mean to say is, I loved every moment of this fic. It was amazing and wonderful and the perfect companion piece to the movie and it fills all my wants for a continuation of the story. I'm very sorry to see it ended and I'd love to see something of a sequel. I mean, Laurl keeps having interesting dreams, right? : ) And TOBY! Toby totally needs to have an adventure of his own, yo know what I'm saying? But even if you don't do a sequel, this was just wonderful and I loved how it ended anyways. For a few heart stopping minutes, I thought it was gonna end with Sarah firmly sunk in the human realm, so I"m glad that she took the leap and chose magic over practicality- which I thought made a wonderful rhyme to how you started this fic. I look forward to reading more works from you- especially if they're as wonderful as this fic was. Keep up the lovely work, and thanks for giving me interesting dreams. : )

Elaana
Silvanesti chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Oh, I love The Summer Tree!And I love this story. And the kiss was beautiful. :)
Silvanesti chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
So far I'm loving this story. Wonderfully written with a rich language and an intriguing plot. It's time for sleeping, but I will return tomorrow.
Yasu Uchiha chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Dang it, I was hoping that Yera was Laurel. That would've been such a clashing of worlds, but I suppose that's more my style than yours. No matter. Brilliantly woven, and brilliantly finished. I love the little touches at the end you've added, with the others dreaming of Faerie. Beautiful. Brava.
Yasu Uchiha chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
I hate life, keeping me from this when it was updated. Oi.

Anyway. I'm half-tempted to make a site of my own titled Pandora's Garden that so I can post a ton of random ficlets to it in honor of this. Brilliant - I can feel the ends being tied up. I'm sad it's voer, but still...
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »