Reviews for Talespinner
kara chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
grr he is annoying when he wants to be... i hope sarah finds a way to even things out a bit
kara chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
hmm a good chapter but id like to see more of s/j interaction, maybe the next chapter will let me do that
kara chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
The library and labyrinth... I guess they are similar

Interesting ending to the chapter, I look forward to more
kara chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I love all the explanations and banter in this chapter, the similes and comparisons are just so... I don't have a word for it.
kara chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
ok scratch what I said before, this was a much better way for them to meet again.

I really should stop reading and sleep... but I can't seem to help it!
kara chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
It's clearly Jareth!

I can't wait for Sarah to meet him
kara chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
interesting thought on what he meant by 'show you your dreams'-

I like it
kara chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
fantastic opening, I really want to scream at her father until he sees sense.

Could she not just change class without telling him?
Dragen Eyez chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
A thoroughly enjoyable read that gave ME a book idea. :D Lovely writing and what not. I love all of it, though the ending feels a touch unfinished. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to more! Though I really have to go do school work now. Ack.
Suna-Scribbles chapter 25 . 4/5/2012
Spectacular. Simply, utterly, spectacular. I couldn't stop reading once I began.
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
This made for a good start to my day. I'll come back later to read some more, after my college class today. I feel for Sarah waaaaay more than one would think... I was the artistic writer who was told to stop being silly and study practical things. Endless college later... (I will end up with two bachelors degrees...and am only a handful of credits away from several other degrees as well. whyyyy?) ...and I still want nothing more than to be a writer. And artist. Poor Sarah. I know the arguments well.
AbsentAngel chapter 25 . 3/16/2012
This was such a delight to read! Thank you for sharing. )
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Nice atmsopheric scene. Very curious how she can drift into the Labyrinth at will, or so it seems. And also curious that they were also having a dance party. Hmm...
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
I'm finally getting around to picking this back up after having started it before the holidays. I loved the imagery in this chapter - so many lovely details. Too many people skimp on the details when they write. It's all about the details! :) And I loved the Ludo-as-the-minotaur thing. I'm very curious about all these little hints and plot pieces poking their heads up. I'll have to read at least a chapter every night until I finish. :)
dolcedot chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
your a/n was almost as entertaining as the chapter - excellent on all accounts
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »