|Reviews for Talespinner|
| Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
1. Are we clear?" I can just see this in my head. Great way to get going. It reminds me so much of my brother in law lecturing his daughter about being a theater major. Yes, now she has to go back and get a business degree seeing at last she is not going to burn up the stage. HAHA. So this is utterly right on life
2. Strange you have her a writer. I have been studying the Rowling woman to base Sarah on her in my fic I have her attacked by overly enthusiastic fans and she moves to Howth district of Ireland to gain some anonymity You know in Ireland they are not near so impressed with stars in anything. It is easy there to walk down the street for someone like Brad Pitt, say. Also, the mounds are there that are supposed to be entrances to the underground kingdoms of the Fae. Hard to set that in United States though we do have plenty of Indian mounds where I live.
3. Back to story. Loving it. I love a good, well written fic.
4. They can't stay grumpy forever." You put in bits of humor we can all relate to, for who has not argued with their parents over something in just this way, maybe not school, maybe a job, or the person they are dating, or the friends they have choosen to hang out with. Good job.
you like the tale of Tam Lin go look up Robert Kirk. If you do not know that story it is fascinated. This is what my novel was supposed to be about and I was so tempted to make him the storyteller in my fic. It just gets too long and though I think it the best thing i have ever written involving Kirk with Jareth, I abandoned it. It introduces ' taking away' and ' the second sight' which Kirk was. Seventh son of a seventh son and all that. I do not know as much about Thomas the Rhymer. Maybe that is something I need to study but he has never interested me.
6. Such a good tale going on. Back to story.
7. Ah Sarah needs to listen to the wisdom of a six year old. Out of the mouth's of babes and all that. I like how you portray them together.
or Jareth the owl feather and the crystal. I put my ' career' on back burner for twenty years so here I am having accomplished nothing, only a few awards here and there, thoug one was a state writing award That was still ten years ago. I'll just read everyone else's and hopefully get inspired.
9. An engineer. No, you need to be trying to come with original things and get published. Do you kwow how hard it is to connect with public and make them CARE and you can do that with your characters. You have a lot of if it is not perfect editing, some of the keys on my computer seem to have a backward mind.
| your fan chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
your writing is astounding and addictive.
| Mari92 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Teasing dialog, it fits both their personality I would think and the story. I wish... Well, it's way beyond good. I could see it... the pictures of this chapter... I have no words for it.
| Mari92 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Oh now I'm starting to get excited, what will happen now? Oh I can't wait until I find out.
| Mari92 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You know I got to this story while searching another author's favorites list and I must say that this chapter alone is worth thousands of stories.
The strangest was it felt like it talked directly to ME or the reader in general. In the place I'm in now describes pretty much how Sarah is feeling. The connection in my mind is so strong and I'm getting a little teary eyed because I couldn't have described the situation better myself.
Keep writing! With this wonderful style of yours!
| sheetah chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
What a great story! I enjoyed reading it very much! Thank you and keep it up! :D
| unami chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
An amazing twist on the story. I know this story is over a year old and your writing will always change with time, but please allow me to voice my one and only critique: the formality of your conversational language. The uses of "latter" and "former", for example, do well in written descriptions and public speeches; however, very few people use them in everyday conversations. I have this problem as well, especially when writing a story alongside research papers.
~~~~Long rant over~~~~
Once again great story. I hope to see more from you.
| kara chapter 25 . 4/12/2012
the ending was satisfying, though I think Jareth got off pretty light...
Im sure it will come back to haunt him eventually, like when sarah does something wrong and
needs a way out of trouble.
I would love to read more of your labyrinth fiction if you've got any more
| kara chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
fool me once shame on you, fool her twice shame on me.
I'm glad Sarah wok up, though I'd like her to do more ass-kicking... maybe she'll take it out on Jareth?
| kara chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
if sarah does come back to herself, Im nor sure if she should forgive him...
And what exactly is Fenlord?
| kara chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
I love the Avenue Q reference XD
| kara chapter 14 . 4/10/2012
yay for the little kid- forget jareth, he's far too into power play...
| kara chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
grr he is annoying when he wants to be... i hope sarah finds a way to even things out a bit
| kara chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
hmm a good chapter but id like to see more of s/j interaction, maybe the next chapter will let me do that
| kara chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
The library and labyrinth... I guess they are similar
Interesting ending to the chapter, I look forward to more