Reviews for What Was Earned
Aka Seishin chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
So short yet so descriptive and feels so right it could be canon in my eyes.

After watching both Gunbuster and Diebuster I can't help but honestly wonder what happened to Jung. She had promised Noriko and Kazumi that she would welcome them back to Earth, and I ponder whether that message greeting them 12,000 years later was personally created by Jung herself.

I'm suspecting she caused something massive to get Noriko and Kazumi remembered as they deserved. Time capsules would truly be the only things which would survive long enough to give out any history of the first defence against the space monsters. (After all, the Voyagers which took photos of the planets have left our Solar system and carry messages which will be in existence long after Earth has become extinct).

But whatever Jung did - she succeeded in getting the memory across.

I'm actually suspecting she had something to do with Nono. It is unknown how old Nono truly is, and the fact she had memories of Noriko stored within her. So what if... Jung and Nono had something to do with one another?

What if Nono was the outcome of the last line of defence which Jung left before dying?

Maybe we'll find out one day!

You've definitely inspired me to try writing a Gunbuster fanfic!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
A nice little story. It captures the series' sentimentality rather well.
Pity there aren't many Gunbuster fics. If you care to write some, I think you are capable.
ske1234 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
i like ur story it is very detailed and it has a great description