Reviews for Karma
VampireloverD chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow! This is really well written. I'm very impressed! Kind of wondering what NNoitra was thinking throughout it though...hint hint.
thetroublewiththetribbles chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
hahahahahhahahahhahano chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I have read this story like 10 times and it never gets old. This is by far the best fan fic about Szayel and Nnoitra on here. Pleaseeeee continue it!
My secret love chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
i liked it i dont realy think it was angst cuz i cnt handle angst idk i thought it was cute
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
wow, angsty, sexy szayel... fantastic and I liked the twist. I was intrigued throughout as to what was actually going on, and I liked it all except the ending was a bit mediocre. but I love your angst!
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really reaaaaally enjoyed this story because of its dark Aura. this story was really good and i enjoyed it very much. that being said i think that their relationship was very accuratley portrayed and i love the way this came out. great job o ~MyDoll
KeiNishikawa83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh... My... God... That was AMAZING! Please please please please please don't end it like that, please write more of this. This was probably one of, if not the BEST thing I've ever read!
Ardespuffy chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Picture me on my knees begging for you to write more on this delicious pairing - few people do at all, and if they do it's not half as good as yours was. My, this fic is incredible. It's just how I'd imagine Nnoitra and Szayel to be, were they smart enough to get together already. Is there even a slim chance of a sequel, or better yet a brand new story? I should love reading it so much.

Thanks for sharing.
princessperp chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was so amazing
yaoilover221 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
God..this is great, It is amazingly written, honestly. though I don't like the ending you did such a good job in describing is thoughts and doubts. I can say more stuff I don't really know how to explain but I just hope you get me, this was amazing.
Kyuubi-Demon chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
you mean mean person! you tortured poor szayel! this was a greatly written fic, though. nnoitras so mean! and i really would like to see a sequel...keep up the good work!
The Animal Monster chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Finally! I've been waiting for a good NnoitoraxSzayel story for a long time. But I'm still waiting for a lemon so I'm wondering if you could make a sequel? You did a damn good job with it in the start so I know there's no doubt it's gonna be great! ;)