Reviews for The Challenge
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 3/12
Awesome.
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Very cute! I love that Snape is still just a 14 year old boy when it comes to dealing with girls!
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
This is hilarious. I laughed so much it caused a coughing fit.
Marguex chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Love it!
SpIdErbite20 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Cute story. I loved it.
hguy13 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
loved it
Jiru-senpai chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Genius! Both you and the reviewer. ;)

Really great prompts and the scenes are hilarious. I don't care if Snape is out if character. It's just too good to pass.
LazyNezumi chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Oh my god
This was brilliant and utterly perfect
Crookshanks? HOLY FLARGH
Amazing story.I enjoyed every little bit :D
Montara chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Now Severus can't complain that she doesn't deserve the DADA position. I thought it was Minerva that did the Challenge and I was right :D But I think she saw a little too much through the mirror...with all those heated kisses. At least she gave them privacy in the end by taking Crookshanks with her.

It was fun reading your story. Thank you!
Montara chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
"Because I already know what I'd do with you." - the same he did with the fake Hermione ...:)))
Montara chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
"only to receive caring for Gilderoy Lockhart as your reward." - that would be so ironic :)))

But I think the other is the prize, like Hermione thought to herself :D
Montara chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I love the idea of a potion that can take the place of a charm or a spell. It can be more useful. And after she'll manage to make a potion for each charm/spell, then she can combine them so she can cover lots of spells with a single potion...

I think Crookshanks is a genius :)))
Montara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
He's like the little boy on the playground that bullies the girl he likes because he doesn't know how else he can have her attention :))
starlite22 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Loved this story, very amusing , think I've read them all now, will have to wait for my inbox alerts to fill up with your next story.
starlite22 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Wow do funny when she caught him doing that.