Reviews for Lucius Gets His Slice of the Vengence Pie
mharawolenczak chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
HAAAAAAAAAA! Man ... reading your stories at 3 am is bad idea... gonna wake the neighbours with my laughing
VirtualFox666 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Fusking homophobe.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
*snicker* SO Monty Python. I must say, I miss the socks, but pointless randomness works, too. Yay!
Eris Goddess of Discord chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ding dong the wizard is dead

Which old wizard?

The wicked Wizard!

Ding dong the wicked wizard is dead

hehe.
Mr. Fluffernickles chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
YES! LUCIUS IS DEAD! YAY! I LOVE YOU!

People should have been cruelly killing Lucius Malfoy a LONG time ago!
School-of-Rock101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
great story lucius deseves it
THE Empress of Insanity chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Excellent.
forestofgreenjello chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
strange...and yet oddly satisfying. i might be sick, but i had the strangest urge to yell "CATFIGHT!" when Harry and Draco started circling each other...perhaps thats just me though... loved it.

~Sapphire
Just Me chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
You...suck.

You

You are a homophobic little brat and I hope your kitty cat dies.
SnapeLuver666 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Why do I always get confused at the end of your stories...?
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That REALLY made me laugh OUT loud! hahah!

Cute story, I can see how it could have been a good way to blow off some steam at the Malfoy's. :) hehehe
Lost Book chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Your fics always both make me laugh and shock me... Lucius just dropped dead? . Huzzah!
SciFiSuperFan chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
AW, cum-on. I know you can do better than that. Where are the socks?
Saltwater chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
thats right, HA! he he, i completely agree w/you. if your ever feeling angry again, write a wormtail basheing fic, in wich he is killed slowly, and painfully. *grins*
and her's remus. (i stole him in 'a guest in gryfindore' in my review) he's no good. after he calmed down and resumed breathing, he refused to do anything with me. we r on good terms now, but you got him wrapped around your little finger! he's completely infatuated! so...i was wondering...could i borrow sirius? pplleeaassee! i mean, you dont want him, and...and i'll give him back when im finished...promis. c'mon, pretty please! with a cherry on the top? but this time, i'll wait until you give me the word. i dont feel like steeling anymore...unless i'm forced to...
anyway, im gonna go b4 mum gets out the wooden spoon again...BY!
Takeru chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
... This is just... Too crap for words. What's wrong with gay people, anyway? Why's Harry killing people? Why doesn't Sirius care that people are throwing things at him?
This fanfic is pointless.
You've totally wasted my time.