Reviews for Under a paper sky
vacivity chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love every single thing about your fanfic. The paper plane tossing, the banter, and those moments here and there that show how much these two care about each other.

Amazing job.
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This fic gives an insight into Beck and Jade's in school interaction. The cute notes in class, the texting about the weekend. Its all sweet average high school boyfriend/girlfriend motion. What makes this spectacular, is the way you make this fic sooo Beck and Jade. I think that maybe the best scene that shows how well Jade and Beck get along is the section about Beck coming to school with the broken wrist. The way they move without talking, but they can read each others eyes. He comes to school the next day with a broken wrist. Jade manages to meet him before class, the cup of coffee which she so loves and needs in her hand. She takes on good look at him and the navy blue cast on his wrist, and he thinks that for just one moment he's able to see her eyes soften.

"She takes one sip of her coffee and turns around, and without a word he follows her.

"You ok?" She finally asks, taking a sip of her coffee afterwards.

"I'm fine," he answers. Carefully, she takes a step forward, looking up at him and straight in the eye. Hurriedly, she then leans up and kisses him – only for a moment, before breaking apart and turning her back to him as she unlocks the door.'

This os their relationship, its that give alittle take a litte.

Anyway, I'm analyzing this like its the rosetta stone, as you can tell I absoultely loved this. Amazing.
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love the way you balance the silliness and the seriousness of the short. I love how you show Beck as the goofy lovable Beck and the hurting Beck. I love how you show Jade as cold as well as her soft side.

This is an Amazing one shot. LOVE IT
Serene Cullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So cute poor Beck and all of his injuries that i'm guessing where from his jerky father. Which if they were i totally like the twist since its usually Jade with the abusive parents. Wonderfully done
ericaHearts chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Best Bade fic ever! Loved it 3!

Could you write a Bade fic for the song Mine by Taylor Swift? I think the song fits them really well, and I would write it myself, but I think you could do a better job :).

It would mean so much to me if you could, and I'll just say this in advance:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you soooooo much!
Sweetheart-Ky chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I wish there was an "I love this story" Button. Haha this wsa pretty fantastic! Not kidding. :) By far my favorite Bade oneshot. I am a little confused though.. :/ like was Becks dad hurting him or... ws his dad hurt or..? Sorry! I dont wanna be a pest just slightly confused! Love it oober much .

ky
emmgr2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
can you please make it a two shot?
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
:DDDDDDD

BECK/JADE OMGGG I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. It's so adorable, so /them/, and I absolutely adore it. Like, if I had a hard copy, I would snuggle it. And I agree with your author's note at the end-when I watched that episode, I was like, "um, wait, does Beck hate his dad?"

ANYWAY. I love this. I especially loved the 'cheer me up' part...so sweet, so Beck/Jade, so...asdjgdfg. I wish I could write amazing fics like you. D:

FAVORITING.
Dancing Through Daisies chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i loved this! Bravo to you!
BooYuhWhore chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i love it :)
AvidReaderAshley chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I don't get the AN at the end...but it was a good story!
EmiGrimm chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was sooo good! please let it be a multi chapter!