Reviews for An Education
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 17 . 22h
this is my favorite reworking of human nature
CHICKENSLOVEBONES chapter 18 . 5/19
These two episodes are my favorite and your story is my favorite retelling of them. Your john was incredibly well written and reminded me so much of nine. My favorite line was when Rose was begging him not to leave her, and he said he wouldn't and that even if the doctor did she would know that he never did.
waterloosunset123 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Yes. Very good retelling of the story. Especially loved Nurse Redfern, and, of course, the Doctor and Rose. Very in character.
Vampiyaa chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
LOVED THIS.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Brilliant read. Enjoyed every bit of it.
narnian23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Brava. I just found your story and read through it in one sitting. I liked these episodes well enough, but swapping in my favorite pair made this absolutely fantastic. This plot really fit Nine perfectly and you wrote him remarkably well. Also, my particular thanks for how you wrote the Matron. The original script made my heart break for her, and while your take still left me sad I was so glad to see her get a chance to really glimpse and accept who The Doctor is before he changed back.

It seems a disservice to leave such a short review on a piece that clearly took so much devotion, but I'm a bit too eager to read this again to type any more at the moment.
fruitsmoothy chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
Oh, and I loved these extra bits at the end! Icing to the cake
fruitsmoothy chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Here I was, bracing myself for disappointment at the possibility of having to read what might turn into a rewrite of the familiar episode- sans original characters... how very happy I am that I was completely wrong. This was AMAZING! I loved the subtleties of passion in the earlier chapters ad how perfectly you captured the ninth Doctor. The little changes to plot and dialogue were perfect enough to keep me interested and different enough from the originAl episode that I was not disappointed in the least! Thanks!
Spannerspoon chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Brilliant! Having read this I now think 9 would have been Better suited to this episode...

Fantastically written, throughly enjoyed!
Infinities Lover chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
LOVED this! It was awesome!
Spunkalovely chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
I adore this story! It's absolutely wonderful!
kiera-sama chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
I loved this story.
visitmyao3writingramblr chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
.epic.
How I wish Rose could have been the one watching over him during those episodes.
Thank you for writing this!
jenn008 chapter 18 . 1/18/2014