Reviews for The Immortal Hokage & The Last Air Bender
godzillafan1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I wonder who you're going to pair naruto up with is it going to be soon? also you need to watch your typing hope you'll write more soon.
UsuratonkachiRevolution chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Gawd why do all of the good stories end up not being updated in like...I don't know a YEAR or TWO! Please update this it's fantastic!

That sucks for your computer dying...please update ASAP! (As Soon As a Possible)
Zabon95 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
A computer dying sucks so bad, my laptop dyed about a year ago so I know how it feels(and my family are kinda poor), but I hope everything works out in the end ;)
Minato 1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Was actually wondering why naruto cant perform other elemental attacks coz he has lived long enough to be able to master them
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
na série, Azula não tem par e
seria um disperdicio deixa-la como terminou,
( ela é uma ótima personagem com ty lee ),
com naruto na história haverá mudanças assim,
pode muito bem emparelhá-lo com azula e ty lee
considerando que mai ta emparelhada com zuko,
e ele teve varias esposas de volta a sua casa,
é difícil vê-lo com apenas uma
e poderia e cabe bem a essas duas,
seria assim a salvação de azula e
a personalidade de ty lee é realmente algo a
estar com naruto para deixar passar.
BloodyGrim chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Update when you can please! _
Agato Wesker - The Black Fox chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
You really need to start reading the summary for these Communities, this is an ABANDONMENT one NOT a Canon loving crossover type.
Yuki-san loves KKM chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
I loved this chapter. Loved the humor in this one. I hope you get your hard drive fixed soon (if you haven't yet) and that you could update soon.

I'll be honest though, I really don't want Naruto to pursue a relationship at all. He's supposed to be an old man, at least mentally, so I find it disturbing if he would get together with a much younger female. If you're going to do that, you'd need to do it very well to pull it off.
Yuki-san loves KKM chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I like the idea and I'll definitely keep tabs on this story. I like that you're not going to make Naruto god-like (even if he's bordering that in the manga).

I just want to point out one thing, you know, for future reference. I'm a huge fan of Naruto so I notice these things. I'm not asking you to edit this if you don't feel like it. It's a common mistake anyway. It's just a pet peeve of mine. While I think it's not really relevant to the story, I'd very much like it if you could PM me to clarify which of the two were you referring to in this chapter.

Earlier, you said Naruto is a Sannin, which, according to you, is a sage and is a title give to someone on equal footing with the Kage that he inherited from Jiraiya.

Sannin, or more specifically, Densetsu no Sannin, means Legendary Three (People). It was the name that Hanzo of the Salamander gave Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru when they fought during the Second/Third Shinobi World War (depends on manga or anime verse). Hanzo called them that because the three managed to fight him and survive (not win). I'm pretty sure it's not an inheritable title. Sannin means three people so you can't have a fourth sannin, that'd be rather silly. The members of Team 7/Kakashi (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke) have been compared to the Densetsu no Sannin because of their similarities (and apprenticeship) and one might say that they are like the second coming of the original Sannin but you can't include them in the Sannin since they never fought Hanzo.

Sennin means sage or hermit, not sage ninja, by the way. I think that you don't have to be a ninja to be a sage. Chakra is a combination of the physical and spiritual/mental energy. A sage is a being (not necessarily human) who is able to sense and gather the natural energy around us to mold sage chakra (which is pretty much normal chakra plus natural energy balanced into three equal parts). Not everyone can learn senjutsu. One of the requirements (at least in Mt. Myoboku, I'm not sure how it worked for the snakes) is a large amount of chakra. Still, I suppose you don't have to be a shinobi to have a large amount of chakra. The samurai in Naruto can use chakra too so they could, theoretically, train in senjutsu. The toads of Mt. Myoboku can use senjutsu too. It isn't an inheritable title either since Naruto had to train in Mt. Myoboku to become a sage. He didn't get the title from Jiraiya. Besides, Jiraiya wasn't even a perfect sage.

Sennin isn't a title given to Kage-level ninja. Kabuto is a sage and I doubt he's actually Kage-level. Fukasaku is definitely not Kage-level, despite teaching Naruto about sage mode. If you can sense and utilize natural energy, that makes you a sage, regardless of how powerful you really are.

If you do feel like editing this, you could remove the whole "title given to ninja who are at the level of Kage" part since he already said he was the former Hokage of Konoha and if you need to retain the part about Sokka and Katara sympathizing with the feeling of loss, you could say he trained in senjutsu after his master died.

Anyway, it's your story so you can do whatever you want with it. I really hope I didn't offend you. I'll read chapter 2 next and review.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
nice chapter, shows naruto serious and casual side. look forward to the next part of the journey
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
like the story so far, look forward to how the story changes with naruto in the mix
Oddballlllllllll chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I hope you update soon; this is a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
"but Naruto was no longer easily goaded and while still feeling a measure of friendship to Sasuke" as soon as i read that i stopped reading.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Sorry to hear about your computer. I really enjoy this story but I have. One question about it; why are you using the ( and the ) for thoughts? It's usually done in italics or with these: '. Just saying.
silvermulti chapter 2 . 1/9/2013