Reviews for After The 5th Act
newmoon26 chapter 4 . 11/16
This is absolutely amazing continuation of the Fifth Ark! I know writing is hard, I tried plenty of time with all the ideas I have but starting an actual story and writing them down is hard, but I still hope that this story is not abandoned or discontinued, that would be sooo depressing. I'm looking forward to future updates, hopefully soon, I have this story and some of your other stories followed so I can have an email notifications if you happen to update them. And thank you for writing this and I hope that you'll continue to write this and finish it. Thank you for your hard work.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 4 . 2/19
Okay, so we are now in the year 2015. So, that means that it's been about 5 years since the last time you updated. I really like this story, even though they are more like a collection of one shots. You could totally do ASGC with this story and I doubt anyone would actually object. Anyways, please update soon.
wolfsrainrules chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Are you still updating this?
If so have you thought of writing a chapter where Cloud is somehow seriously injured and/or sick so I can watch the Generals all panic?
Because I LOVE worried bonding.
Maybe Cloud goes out and becomes the unlucky victim of some kind of SOLDIER geared chemical poison thing that prevents healling from kicking in and its the one time Cloud doesnt have anything on hand to force the healing so he has to like stagger to the Generals bleeding heavily and not healing and yeah. Maybe some idiot tageted the Firsts and Cloud found out and was like OVER MY DEAD BODY so the Generals get home to a trashed looking apartment blood all over and a collapsed Cloud?
JackFrost14 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014

Ah, sorry about that. Ehehe...?

Anyway, love this story
Lady Lazy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I really like this continuation of The Fifth Act; you do it justice. And I have to say, I really like the idea of the Genesis/Cloud you've added in!
p3paula chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Impressive work. and I admit The Fifth Act is not enough, aaaaaah so this is a nice extension (also thumbs up for keeping in-universe and in-character)

More please? :)

PS. Hinting ASGZC? Or me, it's all cool actually :))
SakiXX1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
It's so cute especially the last part about Cloud. I can't wait for their next adventure and more interactions between Cloud and the younger Cloud.
LIONDARK chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I really liked this chapter 4. It made me feel all giddy in the inside that makes you feel giddy. Hahaha. The exploration of relationships between the characters is really really...I don't know what to say but great in how it was explored. Great work! :)
Darkspider chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I seriously love this. Hehe. Seeing a sort of follow-up to The Fifth Act is awesome and it's going to be a foursome I guess...? Haha. Um, this is just me, but wouldn't it be a bit amusing to see Rufus paying attention to Cloud? It was implied and said by that slimy prarasite (read: Hojo) in The Fifth Act that the President was Cloud's father and by extension that makes Lazard and Rufus his older half-brothers right?

I just like the idea of big-brother Rufus for some STRANGE reason. And it'll make things harder for Sephiroth, Genesis and Angeal!

Here's hoping to a future update!
Jemnia chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
3 this! Good relaxing story, great character building. :)

Will you be doing a foursome? Or just a pair? Seeing as how Cloud is checking out all 3, I'm a bit confused.

What about Zack, Kunsel & Spike (mini-Cloud)? Anything planned for them?
Blue Angel chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Cant wait for the next one. Thanks for writing.
DangoDaikazaku chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I enjoyed these post-5th-Act clips, do you intend on continuing them? I'd like reading what else you came up with? The individual traits, habits, and such for each character gives them quite a bit of depth and insight into their nature in ways one normally wouldn't consider. It's the little things, like Sephiroth's fondness for 'soap opera-like movies' or mini-Cloud/Spiky's unfamiliarity with literature sans the bare-bone-basics.
I also must confess I'm curious to see how Genesis and Cloud's relationship will pan out.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I like this story and hopefully the author will finish it.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Aww, they're so cute! So is it going to be a foursome? lol So many hotties... "drool"