Reviews for After The 5th Act
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 4 . 3/22
I'd like to see something dealing with older Cloud and his mom, now that he's been taking care of her son. Would she still be angry at him? Would she still want to see him dead? Would she be tentatively, if reluctantly, willing to try to get to know him better? Does she even know he's there? I mean, it would make sense, but I got the picture that little Cloud kind of up and left... Would she come storming into Shinra demanding to see her son? Or would she just be waiting at home for her child to come home again?
Teal96ko chapter 4 . 2/19
Ha! Genesis is leading! Beat that Sephirpth! Dawww this chapter is full of fluff i really love it! I don't mind the pairing as long as it's not too much focused on it. I still love the family feels after all! So, random suggestion form me: Crossdressing chapter!

We all know Cloud(and Spike certainly) could pull it off. Maybe Genesis could do it too. I bet Aerith will be so happy when this is happening.

Oh, and chocobo chapter! Reading everyone reactions about Cloud unexpected skill/experience from his delivery days really amuse me.

I'm really looking forward for the next chapter now! I hope you'll get inspiration for this story soon! Good luck writing your stories!
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
I can't believe I haven't found this fic before - I've been looking. The universe of The Fifth Act further explored...wonderful. :) Have you by the way considered writing a chapter dealing with Cloud's lack of memories from his own childhood/having Zack's instead. That is such a great issue and so very defining for Cloud, it deserves its spotlight. Kunsel may know the details, but he isn't the type to talk about it. Also in my honest opinion, keep it gen. Throwing in relationships just distances it further from the beautiful close touch of The Fifth Act to canon, makes it less *real*. In my opinion.
Wicken25 chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Have you thought continuing the story with deep ground madness with Shelke?
FanficFanatics26 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
This is absolutely amazing continuation of the Fifth Ark! I know writing is hard, I tried plenty of time with all the ideas I have but starting an actual story and writing them down is hard, but I still hope that this story is not abandoned or discontinued, that would be sooo depressing. I'm looking forward to future updates, hopefully soon, I have this story and some of your other stories followed so I can have an email notifications if you happen to update them. And thank you for writing this and I hope that you'll continue to write this and finish it. Thank you for your hard work.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
Okay, so we are now in the year 2015. So, that means that it's been about 5 years since the last time you updated. I really like this story, even though they are more like a collection of one shots. You could totally do ASGC with this story and I doubt anyone would actually object. Anyways, please update soon.
wolfsrainrules chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Are you still updating this?
If so have you thought of writing a chapter where Cloud is somehow seriously injured and/or sick so I can watch the Generals all panic?
Because I LOVE worried bonding.
Maybe Cloud goes out and becomes the unlucky victim of some kind of SOLDIER geared chemical poison thing that prevents healling from kicking in and its the one time Cloud doesnt have anything on hand to force the healing so he has to like stagger to the Generals bleeding heavily and not healing and yeah. Maybe some idiot tageted the Firsts and Cloud found out and was like OVER MY DEAD BODY so the Generals get home to a trashed looking apartment blood all over and a collapsed Cloud?
JackFrost14 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
KYAAA IT'S GENESIS KYAAA *cough

Ah, sorry about that. Ehehe...?

Anyway, love this story
Lady Lazy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I really like this continuation of The Fifth Act; you do it justice. And I have to say, I really like the idea of the Genesis/Cloud you've added in!
p3paula chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Impressive work. and I admit The Fifth Act is not enough, aaaaaah so this is a nice extension (also thumbs up for keeping in-universe and in-character)

More please? :)

PS. Hinting ASGZC? Or me, it's all cool actually :))
SakiXX1 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
It's so cute especially the last part about Cloud. I can't wait for their next adventure and more interactions between Cloud and the younger Cloud.
LIONDARK chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I really liked this chapter 4. It made me feel all giddy in the inside like...like...something that makes you feel giddy. Hahaha. The exploration of relationships between the characters is really really...I don't know what to say but great in how it was explored. Great work! :)
Darkspider chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I seriously love this. Hehe. Seeing a sort of follow-up to The Fifth Act is awesome and it's going to be a foursome I guess...? Haha. Um, this is just me, but wouldn't it be a bit amusing to see Rufus paying attention to Cloud? It was implied and said by that slimy prarasite (read: Hojo) in The Fifth Act that the President was Cloud's father and by extension that makes Lazard and Rufus his older half-brothers right?

I just like the idea of big-brother Rufus for some STRANGE reason. And it'll make things harder for Sephiroth, Genesis and Angeal!

Here's hoping to a future update!
Jemnia chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
3 this! Good relaxing story, great character building. :)

Will you be doing a foursome? Or just a pair? Seeing as how Cloud is checking out all 3, I'm a bit confused.

What about Zack, Kunsel & Spike (mini-Cloud)? Anything planned for them?
Blue Angel chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Cant wait for the next one. Thanks for writing.