Reviews for Seven Months Later
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
How simply cute was that fic loved it nice job

xoxo crazy hot

Leah
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
"What if the answer is that there's nothing to find in Malagapago?"

"Booth!"

Hahahah, i was crying of laughter !

Oh, the scene of their reunion was so beautiful, don't you think ?

I'm still wondering how they removed the mastodon...
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I'm sorry! This has been open on my firefox tabs for a few days, and I meant to review before I posted my chapter. I do apologise! Before I go any further, I have to note the 'tall dark and tusky', that was genius! I loved it and it made me grin :D i really loved how you wrote all the slight awkwardness between them, the shy Booth with mention of Hannah and also how they slip so easily back into being partners and all that implies. It was fun to read about Booth teasing with the getting the name wrong - that would irritate me! As always, fantastic and natural dialogue. You have a real gift for that :D
here-not-there chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
You're baaaacccckkkkk! And so is Bones! :D

Woot!

Hannah..she's pretty but I'm still wondering if I'll like her or not. When the sneak peek came out, I was waiting all episode to see her crash into the episode. But nothing.

Next week.

Brennan sighed. "I currently do not possess the knowledge needed to solve this conundrum."

"So you don't know."

"That's what I said." -Absolutely LOVE Booth's line!

And I'm sure you know this but I'm glad they're back! :D

-D
csiAngel chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
It wouldn't let me read this until now :( I'm so glad it finally worked. I love this addition to the ep. You've captured the essence of the way things are between them and, as always, have their banter spot on :) Good to have you back :D
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Cheers! To Bones being back and to more Fanfiction!

I was pretty with how the episode came out, and I feel the same with your fic!

No pressure, when you think of something though... write!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Tall dark and tusky

HA!

I am so glad YOU are back, Danes

I've missed you

This was positively lovely.

Just what I needed after that episode.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh, how I've missed your fics. They're so well-written and in character. I also love all of the symbolism of the mastodon in the room, both in the episode and in your fic. Also, the part about Daisy being brilliant but irritating and Booth having met a couple people like that before was great.

I can imagine that Booth probably never thought about Hannah meeting Brennan, and it would make him feel unsettled that the two of them might meet. He'd have the inevitable comparison of "Who's really my other half? Hannah? Nope, she'll always come in second place if Bones is in my daily life, working with me, going to the diner or for drinks after work with me. Bones will always come first, no matter how hard I try to get past her." I understand about you wanting to enjoy the episodes, rather than feeling like you have an assignment due that you have to work on. I would resent that responsibility if it were me, too. However, I hope that, having taken the pressure off yourself, you'll still find yourself moved to write some fics. We'll all be crossing our fingers and watching for you in our Favorite Authors alerts. Again, thanks for writing this. :-)
meaghan chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I liked this story because i was thinking the same things. Why wouldn't booth look at bones, it reminded me of the first season how he was short with her and would tell her what to do, I think he has a wall up now because he does still love her and is worried about what he will see when he really looks into her eyes. But what he might see might just suprise him
etakkate chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aw, that was nice. I am very depressed about the whole 'being in love with Hannah' thing, like, VERY depressed. Little refreshing snippets like this are just what I need to take the edge off. Thankyou!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Cute. I am still not quite sure what I thought of the premiere, but some other people's explanations (and this fic) have helped me to think that Booth's "I've moved on" is a facade.
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
While I'm yet to see the episode (it's loading now, omg), I can infer from what is known about the finer details of the ep. I did love this piece, regardless of the mention of Hannah (wooo, palindrome). I liked how you wrote the slight awkwardness, and then how it returned to that graceful ease at the end :)

I did have to laugh at the end about the mastodon ;) The little exchange was very cute, and so 'them'.

I'm glad to see you're back, D, can't wait to be reading more of the goodsssss :)

Lt3