Reviews for 023: A Murder of Crows
Nocterayne chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Just reā€“read this and again wished there had been additional updates. I really like this story and your Warden, and of course, more Zev is always a good thing.
Whatsheishaving chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
I Love the way you write. It was interesting to see your depiction of Wynne I always saw her as a racist, judgnemental

old bag and couldn't include her in my parties often. It seemed I would always accidentally click on her and she would launch into another lecture. I have just finished reading chapt. 9 and won't be able to stop until I have caught you up.
GidgetBites05 chapter 17 . 10/6/2011
I really enjoy your writing and the characters as you make them. I am enjoying how you are creating such an explosive relationship between Lahar and Zevran. I am fascinated with where you are going to take it next. Though I still prefer Mio, she's such a hilarious pain in the ass.
Juliafied chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
get ready to squee! I loved this chapter. And since you don't have a car and are stuck at home... ehh? ehh? more updates? pleeeeaaaaseeeeee? I'd love you forever. even though I already do, but I'd love you even more. I love zev 3 screw team edward/team Jacob, team alistair/team zevran all the way! fantastic chapter. can't wait for the next one!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
loved it, as always
millahnna chapter 17 . 9/28/2011
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Saw Jesus again on one of my recent bus rides and he asked for updates on Guilded so I filled him in on what he's missed (and told him you renamed your blog). I may have to print him some stuff if I'm going to keep running into him. Although in Portland, OR, I'm a little shocked I've already seen him twice. We're not a super huge city but big enough I should probably be playing lotto with these kind of statistical anomalies in my life. That or I'm about to be hit by lightning about 20 times.

Re: Your author's note about Wynne - What I always find interesting is that my opinion of characters changes on different playthroughs. I've played through multiple times as a fem Cousland and each one has had a different take on all of the companions. It's kind of fascinating.

I love Leli being aghast at her own assassin being killed; it's just so her (though I seem to recall she doesn't really complain much if you let the guy go).

Also really liked the idea of Alistair watching Zev's back (whether becuase he's slowly warming to him or because he cares for Lahar, either way). Looking forward to seeing how you expand on that.
Kitsune Kit chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
This is beautiful! I eagerly await more! chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
Superb! I love Zev's thoughts and conversations with Morrigan. And the fact that Lahar is so powerful, yet he knows exactly how to treat her without alarming her or pushing her over the edge, so to speak. Yes, this is my favorite Zevran!

Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to read more
Zeeji chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
I truly love the way you have Zevran interact with Lahar. You have created a very special relationship.

This chapter was one of the best so far, in my opinion. The way the Crow spirit was explaining his existance... very creative and interesting.

The absolute best part of the chapter, though, is this line: "Alright then, it seems I must go placate our tiny, little, dangerous, fluffy ice princess of a bunny monster before she burns the house down around my very ears." What a hilarious description! Perfection!
ancaMosel chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
Tt is such beautful story. Thank you for posting it and please update soon. You've made me a fan, and forced me to sign to Dreamwith too, only to be sure that I'm reading the updates first :)
GidgetBites05 chapter 15 . 8/10/2011
I really love the complexity of lahar and her relationships with the other characters. You do such a good job of getting the reader caught up in the story and the characters. I am glad your working on this story again, I really enjoy it.
Sinful-Plaything chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
WHOOOOO! Started reading this story and am already addicted UPDATE SOON :3
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
I think Lahar might get a laugh out of what he did, to be honest
GidgetBites05 chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
I really liked this chapter. I agree that Zevran's comments about Wynne's bosom are likely a way of needling and distracting her to hide his dislike. I don't think a man like Zevran would like someone like Wynne, and I know I didn't. When I first played the game and she gave me that little "any happiness for yourself is selfish because you are Grey Warden and have to begin preparation for martyrdom" speech I wanted to kill her. It was great to read about her getting poisoned. Keep up the good work I really like your writing and insights into the characters.
Riana1 chapter 13 . 4/12/2011