Reviews for Ties That Bind
Rhesa chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
thankyou so much. I have really loved this story. I hope you write more in the brotherhood AU - especially featuring Josh and Max. And if i can just be a bit greedy - any chance of some missing scenes from this? I'd love to have seen a scene between Josh and Max after Max woke up. I'd also love to have seen Josh recovering and seeing Carolyn and maybe telling her a bit about his fears about becoming a dad!

I have loved what you've given us - but like i say im just greedy for more :)

Thanks again for sharing this great story.
Rhesa chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
that was amazing! Brilliantly written. A beautiful insight into the Sawyers and their relationships with the winchesters and Caleb. Totally true to brotherhood fanon characters. This is a fabulous piece of writing. Just one request - please dont leave it too long till you update again.
Ridley C. James chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Excellent, excellent story telling. The pacing and tension are very well executed. I'm on the edge of my seat. I so feel for JT and Joshua in this story. It's heartbreaking.

Ridley
montez chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
so worth the wait, amazing chapter. I just don't know what else to say-amazing!

can't wait for more!
Rhesa chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I know i sound repetitive, but i totally love this story. Ive always been Josh's number 1 fan - so a story that features him and his son so heavily - and shows how they are valued by both the current and future triads - is my ideal tale. You write so well, the characters are accurate to Ridley's wonderful brotherhood, and the tension and angst are perfect. Just one request - please update soon!
scientist in the stars chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
So this amazingly well written story turned my Five Minute study break into a Forty Minute one but it was well worth it. I thought it was initially a new story and was shocked to see six chapters and a publication date of almost 5 months ago ... i don't know how I missed it. The emotions, the relationships, the dialect: it hits the nail right on the head. I've been reading Brotherhood AUs since the beginning and in my opinion no one else has come close (other than the originals of course) to matching the caliber of your writing. Can't wait for more!
montez chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
please get on with what happened to Max that put him in such bad shape, and How they save Joshua in the flashbacks, you're killing me here. Update Soon!
Rhesa chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
still loving this so much! The excitement and the relationships - everything i love about the brotherhood. Thanks for sharing, please update soon.
montez chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
okay, took me a while to get back to reading this, but wow! between the short burst of info on what happened to Max, to what is happening with Joshua in the flashbacks. I'm only gonna say one word, but I'll repeat it three times: HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!

Update soon please!
Rhesa chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Thankyou so much for updating. I love the brotherhood AU so much, and have reread many of Ridley and Tidias fabulous stories. This story is now a part of that fanon in my mind, and i know i will reread many times when its finished. I love it. Great tension, great characterisation, great writing. Love it.
Ridley chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I give you so much credit for bringing such life to the next generation when I know we have offered few stories into their insight and personalities. I'm very taken by what you've created here. They live and breathe as I imagine them. I think your writing is lyrical and its strenght is not only in the characterizations but in the dialogue which is rare to have, especially with male characters. Thank you for sharing this. I also think your pacing and timing are excellent. You have built the climax and woven this tale between three times really just a well-structured story, engaging. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Rid
Rhesa chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Really hoping you update this. I love it, please dont leave me hanging...sends virtual cash and chocolate!
Anna chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Loving this story so much. Please update soon.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
When i said Tidley i meant tidia of course... Doh!
Rhesa chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
I am so glad you haven't abandoned this story. I love it. All 3 different scenes are enthralling. Ridley and Tidley set the bar so high with their amazing brotherhood tales, and you have managed to equal their levels of excellence here. I really hope you keep updating, i need to know what happens in each time frame.