Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon: a Logan and Rogue Remix
SnowHawk0316 chapter 23 . 3/7
I agree with all of the reviews that I've seen on this page. You should continue this. I want to see more.
Gimpy1 chapter 23 . 1/18/2014
I'm with the others. I'd love a sequel in this verse you've made, maybe with an 'M' rating? *hint, hint*
Gimpy1 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
This whole chapter was wicked. Her mental breakdown was so well written and every thing after that was delicious. Love how you write Rogue so much.
Gimpy1 chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
This whole chapter was awesome. You write action scenes very well and the interactions between the characters was humorous, believable and deliciously fast passed. Loving the plot twists two.
Gimpy1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
"Made him think she was some kind of bird long before she proved she could fly."

Lines like that make me wonder why this story doesn't have more review. Just saying.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
This is a really great revamp of the movie.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
The dry humor and witty dialogue keeps me coming back for more. I like what you've done with the rewrite as well. I am hooked!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Nice story. Just once, I want Rogue to use Professor to pass on this message due to the nightmares she obviously got (he probably would not go with flying the Birdy at the time for the full effect, but whatever): [In German, of course] F**** the Fuhrer.

Maybe that would have been a bit too Wolverine. And, wow, I really hope that joke isn't too offensive for anyone.
Leesie3973 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Here's a cookie!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
loved this story. found it on the wrfa, saw itt here. wanted to tell you you're an amazing writer and this story made my week. :D
elwren75 chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
I have to ask: have you ever been paid to write anything? And if you have, where can I find it? If you haven't, then someone in the publishing world's just not paying attention. This was amazing: "No such thing as a clean sacrifice. And there's no virtue in lesser evils. She can bet when Logan committed suicide on her he didn't stop to think how long she'd have to watch him die." It made me catch my breath. This whole chapter was like that. Exquisite. Thank you.
elwren75 chapter 19 . 1/28/2012
I love Logan's black humor in this chapter. In spite of being on the edge of my seat practically the whole chapter, I was giggling through it too. His dialogue with Kitty is hilarious, especially when he tries to put himself through the metal wall and ends up denting it with his head! "um, hello! Ask me first!" The comic relief mixed with the darkness was perfectly handled.
elwren75 chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
You never fail to amaze. You have Magneto to a T, and Rogue's interaction with Kelly is just perfect!
elwren75 chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Wow. I am continually impressed. I've forgotten to say before, but I really like the way that you've fleshed out Pyro's character for the parts that are directly related to X1. We barely get to see him in the movie and he's definitely not a major character there. You've done a great job with him.
elwren75 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Again, this was perfect. Just enough angst and hope blended together . . .