Reviews for going nowhere, going somewhere
I'm not a Twilight fan, and I've never read their fanfiction (until this one that is!) but I think you seriously brought character to Edward, and I think Caden was an awesome chap (imo I would have loved it if bella stayed out of the picture and edward and caden continued their friendship, and slowly developed it into a relationship) but yes I think you've managed to take the picture perfect relationship a step deeper :) thank you!
eacox1787 chapter 3 . 2/3
This story was beautiful, I hope you start the sequel soon.
Alexandra Vupre chapter 3 . 1/20
I can't get over this. The character developement is amazing. I've read this for the fourth time now. Cant't this be canon?
This was beautiful! And I know you took down what you had of a sequel, but would you consider telling us what you had planned :) 3
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
This was utterly, utterly brilliant.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
This fic is a thing of beauty and reading it almost makes the Twilight series worth it because you manage to deconstruct all of the hackneyed plot lines and characters in Twilight and build them back up into something absolutely gorgeous!
Ciel phantomhive chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Ok, I first heard of this fanfic on mark reads, and I got to say I am so happy I did. I know at this point you probably get this a lot, but holy crap thank you so much for finally asking Edward all these questions, and you wrote his character flawlessly. You are a really good writer, and thanks for using your talents to make Edward THINK for once. The way you had him finally see that his and Bella's relationship was too perfect, that in life goals and passions make it worth while, and just that life in general can be beautiful. This is so the closure an ex twilight fan wanted :)
Keep writing!
Its-Amihan chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
You made me fall in love with Caden, gave me the biggest amounts of feels I've ever experienced with a few sentences, and broke my heart to pieces with the end of your story. All within three short chapters.

Fuck you. I love you.

AGHHHH you frustrate me so, this piece was brilliant but I'm crying now and AGHHHH.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
So good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I like you're Edward so much better. He's not perfect and has a personality. And I like what you're alluding to about Bella (the whole "without Edward I am/have nothing" mentality). Great job!
safranbrod chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
That was so good. ;v; SO GOOD. Caden was awesome! He is literally full of life!
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I'm wondering why Nessie hasn't come up yet... Just a matter of time, I guess.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
LOL. No, Edward, Bella really doesn't think about anything else. She spent a whole four books thinking about that same shtuff.
scorchedtrees chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
This story is amazing! I haven't thought about Twilight in ages and admittedly I am not a huge fan of Edward but I really like what you did with him here. You explored some of the issues between Edward and Bella's relationship in Twilight quite nicely and you gave Edward a personality. x3 I really liked Caden and the way you characterized him and portrayed how his personality slowly made Edward realize things about his life (or undead existence, whatever) was great. Hope to see the sequel sometime!
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
So freaking beautiful and amazing!