Reviews for In the Begining
remusdora chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
Awesome story loved it very much. Loved all remustonks moments happy and sad one's too. Loved the great hall scene when remus walks in tells about his marriage and pregnancy to tonks and the look in her face awesome. Also smart of thinking teaching position of DADA in Hogwarts. Your version was nice how snape and remus became friends and how he helped RemusTonks un hiding their marriage from umbridge. Thank you I loved this story of remustonks.
Battleblossom chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I just came across this fic and read it all in one evening. I love the way you portray both Remus, Tonks and their relationship. I hope you write some more Remus/Tonks stories in the future :)
Sonya Rivers chapter 20 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful Story! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this!
LittleMissImperfection chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I loved! ur story! n yay! u made them live! :) i super happy bout tht. great job!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
That was fantastic and oh so adorable.
booktraveler chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
Absolutely LOVED this story!

I really enjoyed your twist to Remus' and Tonks' relationship.
books and candy chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
I think I like your version of events better than I like the books. This is amazing. I absolutely loved it. :)
Annabel Lioncourt chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
you are offically the writer of my favorite fanfic.

i loved this story, and on top of being well written and original-they all,including sirius-lived :)

love it :)
NocturnalQuill chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
harrypotterfangirl2010 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
I ALWAYS save the best for last... unless you like icing? Because there's an epilogue...
NocturnalQuill chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
My God! Perfect chapter! Now THIS is my favorite one - I know I said that 2 chapters ago...but this one is awesome - Sirius is FREE! Lupin's got a job! Malfoy's in Dumstrang!
Soujiku chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
I don't think that I have reviewed before but I have been reading it for ages. I am enjoying it very much and am seriously looking forward to the next chapter! I like how you've changed the tone of the story throughout the entire thing, going from happy to angst and then back again. Keep it up
harrypotterfangirl2010 chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Hee, yeah, I do like having a snappy last line - makes the chapter so memorable. Glad you're all enjoying - not long to go now!
Halgerd chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Don't know if I've reviewed this yet, but I've been following it for a while. Wonderful! Update again ASAP :)
MarieLewis chapter 18 . 1/1/2011