Reviews for Touchdown!
Fuck'Yeah-21 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HILARIOUS ! I totally picture them doing a sextape HAHA !
And Jarvis is AMAZING in this OS ! I LOVE him x)

And the last sentence is PERFECT !

You're my hero. Definitely.
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 5/7/2013

the cheers tho

kateswalshs chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Omg, I love this. Jarvis and his protests are hilarious and - wow - cheerleading/football outfits? Yes please!
RubyLips021 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
haha omg! poor JARVIS xD
whiskey-in-teacups chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hahaha xD

Omg omg this was awesome!

You shhoould have way more reviews.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
How you manage to make this both Crack!fic and well written Pr0n!fic at the same time is completely beyond me. Obviously I still have much to learn )
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awersome ending!
xSerenityIsn'tAlwaystheAnswerx chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
i'm stunned as well. wow. just wow.

Nat D chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was so incredibly funny!

And hot, of course!

Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I LOVE Jarvis! He cracked me up in this story. I love that Tony's AI has so much personality programmed into him that he is sarcastic and reluctant to do some things.

The cheers Pepper came up with also had me laughing. Very original.

Tony has some of the most interesting ideas. Really pads, cup and all? I can see taking it as far as possible but it gets difficult to achieve the end result with all the gear in the way. He cracks me up.

Great job on this story!
VioletJedi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
So weird because tonight I was scrolling through older stories because I've read all the new ones, and for some reason decided I would try to find 'The Wager' again because it's my absolute favorite. THEN, as fate would have it, I saw this little gem just waiting to be read. I was like holy crap, how did I miss this?

It was excellent by the way. I feel like it's something I would never imagine them doing but you made it completely believable and in character. My hat's off to you! You should write more Iron Man please. Pretty pretty please!
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
this was too funny. I love it! XD
Zaedah chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
"I love you," she said, "But you are very strange."

"Eccentric, baby – you can't be strange when you're a billionaire."

They should build monuments in honor of your wit. Seriously. Angels read this stuff and once the blushing is done, they sing of you before the Throne!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was utter crack.

And I loved every moment of it.
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh, Outtabreath, how I missed you.

I do love this, was funny. Not as good as The Wager... but then again, I don't think anything would top that. It is, after all, my favourite Iron Man fanfic ever and possibly my favourite fanfic full stop.

Please don't take so long to update or write something this time. I adore your writing so much.

Much love. (: