Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
Ellachanted chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I'm really glad I didn't start reading this sneakily in class. Training can be really boring sometimes but snorting into my hand gets really obvious lol!

I love this Edward. Power point slides. So great. Yeah Bella you probably should have watched them. So it would be very sad to cut parts off with a rusty scalpel. ;) especially after he did you in the bathroom. Yeah okay. So it broke your water. It was great up to that point right?

More please!
KL93 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Oh I love your Edward. :) he's so adorably smexy.
kelysuperficial chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
you are certifiable. I love it!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
"I'm sorry, Baby, I told you so." Oh dear God, he did not just say that.

"I explained all of this in my presentation...don't you remember?" When I say this she stops her panting and her eyes flash in my direction. I think I may have said something upsetting." Bwhaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"God, Edward...I missed that," Bella moans against me. "You make me so wet."

"Um, that's amniotic fluid. Your water just broke."

Please promise that as long as at least one of your fingers can type, that you will continue with these outtakes.
fuz chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Ha! The last sentance just cracked me up. What a ride. Thank you.
AH Darling chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
These two are never NOT awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!
saraamin chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Oh man! LMAO! Shit! Edward! Hahaha that man showing presentations. Hahahaha!
Beaverslap chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Sweet Edward. I love how he's so brilliant yet so dumb at the same time. He's like Rainmanward.
greeneyedgirly chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Love, love, love how you wrote this backwards. It really added to the effect.

Edward spouting off medical facts like always was just perfect. He's so funny while trying to be so serious.

Just perfect, sweetie!
enamoramiento chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Muhahaha! A friend of mine had her first child last week and when she told me about the gross concoction of herbal tea she drank to get in labor since her dueday was long gone, I just stared at her thinking "why didnt you just get your freak on?". Seriously. She drank two gallons of that nasty stuff...
kroseph chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Love the geekward, always. Such a great pick-me-up to get this update.

Thanks so much!
CynMar Rom chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
lol, that was hillarious! famous last words, bella, famous last words! *shakes head* poor edward, I wonder if she'll ever ever agree to have another child with him after these two:P

Much love!
MissRe chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I loved it! I got a real kick out of how you did the timeline and showed us the ending then showed us how we got there. Ah Bella and Edward - I miss these two incarnations of them! Excellent job!
blueeyes11354 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
My friend is giving birth today/tomorrow. Thanks for the imagery. :)
MK543 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
Funny as always...but I lost count of how many times & ways Bella threatened Edward's life! That's just horrible because he's EDWARD! Sex on legs, freaking genius doctor who just so happens to worship the ground Bella walks on... and it's a miracle day. I expect this behavior from the others but from our two love dovey's? nah Did Bella slip on Emmett cloak?
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »