Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
M474 chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
pretty sure there's a new soccer dad dilfy movie coming out. gonna see that shit, for sho
M474 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
this was full of win, thanks!
linese chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
I don't know I misses these Outtakes I am laughing so hard! I loved this story, your writing and nerd Edward he is so hot in a geekish way.
twinmomma chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Hysterical! I loved it... DR. DILF is the best :)
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
EPIC lulz
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Fantastic!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Well, well...i'm kind of sad, now that I finished the story and the outtakes...thanks girls for all the time and talents you share with us :-) i will miss this Edward so much!
Emmii chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Hey :) Funny outtakes here! I enjoyed them and had some good laugh about Edwards mind works :D Thanks for sharing!
Leens chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Bahahahaha I just kept laughing throughout... Oh LiMBO Edward.. One of my favs. Thanks for writing!
fancynancy2007 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Awesome. I love soccerdadward!
IccaSpriggs chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Soccerdadward...you are my life now. I love these little updates.

Thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You two seriously crack me up . . . especially clueless Edward . . . funny . . . oh and Jasper talking to the butterflies . . . laughed SO hard. Thank you both for continuing this. ~Christy
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Haha. Excellent. I loved this. The fact that Edward is just so clueless is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth
DSS12 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
so i have now read LiMB along with all the outtakes in two days and i have to say i love you girls! LiMB was an amazing break from all the angst i was reading. i can't wait to see what else you two come up with, and i wouldn't mind more random LiMB outtakes either. :]
Agrable chapter 6 . 3/7/2012