Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
twinmomma chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Hysterical! I loved it... DR. DILF is the best :)
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
EPIC lulz
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Fantastic!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Well, well...i'm kind of sad, now that I finished the story and the outtakes...thanks girls for all the time and talents you share with us :-) i will miss this Edward so much!
Emmii chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Hey :) Funny outtakes here! I enjoyed them and had some good laugh about Edwards mind works :D Thanks for sharing!
Leens chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Bahahahaha I just kept laughing throughout... Oh LiMBO Edward.. One of my favs. Thanks for writing!
fancynancy2007 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Awesome. I love soccerdadward!
IccaSpriggs chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Soccerdadward...you are my life now. I love these little updates.

Thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
You two seriously crack me up . . . especially clueless Edward . . . funny . . . oh and Jasper talking to the butterflies . . . laughed SO hard. Thank you both for continuing this. Christy
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Haha. Excellent. I loved this. The fact that Edward is just so clueless is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. -mommyofboth
DSS12 chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
so i have now read LiMB along with all the outtakes in two days and i have to say i love you girls! LiMB was an amazing break from all the angst i was reading. i can't wait to see what else you two come up with, and i wouldn't mind more random LiMB outtakes either. :]
Agrable chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Loved it!
CarrieZM chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
what i wouldnt give to see rob at my daughters soccer game - love the story and the outtakes !
CynMar Rom chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
LOL, that was hillarious! I really wish they'd have a girl though, and see how Edward fares with that :P plus, bella is unfairly outnumbered :P

Much love!
Lulutbo chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Loved it! Great laughs for me on this long Monday! ;)
529 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »