Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
Pyejammies chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Dear Edward, totally oblivious as usual. Emm and Jasper are liabilities. I love that Jasper now answers to Dalai. Alice must really love him. He'd drive me more scatty than Emmett.
TwiAngel13 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Lol! Love how clueless he always is!
shellshock81 chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Love love love that! He is awesome. I love getting surprise updates from you two. Victoria needs a shank in the eye.

Much love!
mnnlisa chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
One of my favorite, neurotic Edward's. I've missed him and his obsessions. Love these little updates.
Love2readgirl chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Great Outtake! Lol I loooove Socardadward! This was tooo funny! I enjoyed reading it and its great for u to update, u havent in a looong timen! What happen? /:) ANYWAAAAY Plzzzzz update asap! Please! Until next time take care, BYE! :)(:
tbar1 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
That was awesome. I miss LIMBO Edward and all the crazy he has to deal with on a daily basis. He's so adorable.
Darcyfan14 chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I really like this Edward.
Ellachanted chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
There's probably some DILF -y soccer dads out there. Only their wives are smart & keep them under wraps lol!

I love this Edward. He is so clueless it's cute.

Thanks for another great outtake :)
Curls4twilight chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
LOVED this! Totally forgot how much I love this Nerdward! So hilarious! :)
glitterr chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I don't know how you do it but you guys make me laugh more than anyone else! Almost every paragraph has a gut buster in it ;-)
RingTheBella chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
that was amusing
09kez chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Fantastic treat to hear his inner dialogue again. I chuckled like a loon throughout - completely pissed off the pet trying to sleep in my lap! Thanks so much
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Gosh I forgot how much I've missed them! I laughed out loud several times! Thanks for that!

More please? I'm a greedy bitch, what can I say? ;)

Much love, Lisa
irishnlove2shop chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Awesome...I so love hearing what's new from this crew, and new babies! Just such a fun story...and these outtakes that pop up just make my day.
my1edward chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Fun update! Thanks!

There was a glorious soccer dad on my son's teams when he was younger. Tall, dark, handsome (alas, with a gorgeous wife), but they had two of the homeliest boys you ever saw. Go figure. Edward would have a time figuring out the genetics in that situation.

Loved this-"Luckily, both of their children look like they have received Rosalie's dominant genes. I had given her a report I wrote about genes and heredity, but I'm guessing she never read it since she decided to go through with a second child of Emmett's. I guess I shouldn't say it's luck...Darwin did explain natural selection."

And this-"He mostly meditates and cheers for the other team to promote harmony." lol!
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »