Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
tbar1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Phone-love, so much better than e-love...
twlighttina chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
WOW INTENSE

LOVE THE OUTTAKE..
twimom143 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow! This was intense, so hot that I just self-destructed! Love this!
sscana chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I loved this outtake. He's finally starting to relax let loose with Bella. She really is good for him. That girl knows how to drive her man crazy in a good way. Lol
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh, ladies, this chapter was just pure holy hotness! Who know that our laced-up Edward could let loose so easily? Shoulda happened before, but hey, it was worth the wait! I absolutely adore this story, and have from the beginning. You two are just priceless. You should write more things together, though I love both of your solo stuff, too. This chapter, though, was just all win. I love that you gave her those jitters, like any normal girl would have doing this kind of thing, but then her love for her man allowed her to get over it and give him what he needed. Funny, yes, as always, but also sweet, in a sort of hot-phone-sex-but-not-dirty-in-a-bad-way-cuz-it's-with-someone-you-love sort of way! Just loved it, and can't wait to see where these two go. I say they're going to have to stay apart sometimes just to be able to reenact this scene once they live in the same state!

Debbie
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is one of tho most sexy,hot,hotter chapter ever.
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Awesome smutty phone sex outtake, I loved it...
ELLC chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY!

DEFINATELY NEED ME MORE NERWARD AND BELLA. GEEKY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT FREAKY IN THE BED. LOVE IT!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Thanks for the outtake and for the story rec. :)

-MJ
dellatwi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Aww their first phone sex so sweet. This can be hella akward though lol not that I lnow aor anything.
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow love it! So hot
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
That was a f*ckhwat outtake, girls! NICE! xo ~DD
joayla chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Loved it can we have more!
AuntMissa chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You know, I just can't get enough of you girls. I love the stories you write, and when you write together, well, it's even better. Thanks for the laughs. Keep writing.

And thanks for the rec, both the cube and tilt had me giggling all day.
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I'm really going to need to read The Cube. I've seen it rec'd more than once and I love the funnies.

To put it mildly, this was hot. Edward's so adorably awkward and sexy as hell. Made me wish I've had teh phone sexxors before. ;-p
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »