Reviews for LiMBO Love in My Box Outtakes
my1edward chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Fun update! Thanks!

There was a glorious soccer dad on my son's teams when he was younger. Tall, dark, handsome (alas, with a gorgeous wife), but they had two of the homeliest boys you ever saw. Go figure. Edward would have a time figuring out the genetics in that situation.

Loved this-"Luckily, both of their children look like they have received Rosalie's dominant genes. I had given her a report I wrote about genes and heredity, but I'm guessing she never read it since she decided to go through with a second child of Emmett's. I guess I shouldn't say it's luck...Darwin did explain natural selection."

And this-"He mostly meditates and cheers for the other team to promote harmony." lol!
laura-1025 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I love it when we get to see the adorable, sexy and clueless Forthwithward in action. Hahahaha! I do love him to pieces and would totally be okay if you wrote 54654651684651651684 more outtakes of him. J/S. Thank you for the great outtake, it made me laugh and swoon and gave me the happies, which I could use right now!

xoxoxo

Laura
bulletproof chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Oh happy sigh. This Edward always manages to put a goofy smile on my face, I've missed him so
CdrIvanova chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
What a crack up!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
This is still one of my favorite AH stories. Poor, oblivious Edward. So adorable.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
jro.jro.jro chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
oh Obliviousward! Loved this little look into their future. Thanks for continuing to share about these fabulous characters - I always love learning more about them. *crosses fingers there will be even more outtakes*
LibraryLady08 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Always a pleasure to read! :)

-MJ
stoker fangirl chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Ever time I read an OT for this story I am so happy you've written it because I think your Edward is one the best narrators ever; you've got a deft touch with his voice and our ironic distance. Hilarious. Thanks for writing.
jane-with-a-y chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Aw, thank you for sharing this outtake with us. I absolutely adore this Edwardl he is my number one favorite Edward of all times! And, yeah, I agree with your comment concerning Rob and soccer dad's-coached. I coached soccer on and off during my boys childhood (eye roll- I am not exactly sporty but, er, no one else would do it, so I volunteered. We won sometimes.) Anyway, I never saw a Rob look alike or even a reminds me of anywhere on the soccer field in all those years. (Because if I had I would still be coaching and cheering despite the fact that my own lunkheads are now grown.) Great outtake!
london spam chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
This was funny, cute, and endearing.
saraamin chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Haha! Aaaw Ed clueless as always ;) missed this gang so thank you for sharing this lill one
stephi910 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
great to see a new outtake up!
Skent94 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
can I mention to you once again how much I LOVE the way you write this fic...I laugh and gasp all the way through...awesome!

A clueless Edward is HOT!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I forgot how much I loved this story! Soccerdadward is so, so funny! I love this group!

xoxoSus