Reviews for Demon Hunter: Outland
Good God chapter 27 . 5/1
What a depressing story... Selfless acts bring only suffering while the selfish are rewarded. It's just one unsatisfying injustice heaped on top of another. At no point is there anything remotely redeeming reached as a payoff. Can't be bothered to read on if the only emotion this story provokes is frustration.
nopparitari chapter 27 . 5/13/2014
A good story, I just wished Nex would get the eyes through hes own means and not through Illidan. I'm going to read the third book if it continues to be as good books one and two. :)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 28 . 11/23/2012
Hey again. Gotta say man, another hugely impressive story. I really enjoyed so many things in this story that I've forgotten a bunch of them haha. But your writing style is great, and I loved all of the realistic, in the limits of the accepted realism, interaction begween the characters, and your plot is awesome. I would have loved to have seen Puros Lightfinder, instead of killed, corrupted and eventually ally with Nex against Stormrage, but I can see that would have been difficult and not what you intended for him. Also, I am curious as to how Arthas will play a part in the third story. (I am not that well versed in wow lore). Anyway, awesome story, better than the first in my opinion, and definitely added to favorites.
KyreanNightblood chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
I love this story... In most cases your math, physics, and such are correct, but a space that is 4x4x4 is 64 cubic feet, not 4 cubic feet.

I'm sorry, I just felt the need to correct that.

In other news, this story is awesome. Even though Nex is a jerk, you still manage to make me feel sorry for him! That takes skill.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
You are undoubtedly one of the best writers on this entire website
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Well, that was an interesting chapter. But ya know what you're good at? You're good at making people want to read even more,without stopping, kudos to you.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Nex is a clever guy, I love how you wrote his interactions with the etheral guy
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I didn't think you'd kill Puros off but you did, bravo for being unpredictable!
Kaleona chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Chapter five, Saire staring at the sky of Draenor. "Unlike Azeroth with its single moon"... Officially, there are 2 moons of Azeroth, mentioned as Mother and Child.

A note to "Intended consequences": four by four by four feet makes sixty four cubic feet, not four :)

Maybe you can add Kael'thas to vote in your poll. I really liked the way you portrayed him, you fill the gap in his story and explain his change between Warcraft III events and The Burning Crusade of WoW.

I am enjoying The Demon hunter books more than I ever enjoyed any official WoW lore books. Though if Blizz are going to let your books be published, your story and characters will get butchered beyond recognition... I am glad to be reading the uncensored version :)
akhil chapter 28 . 8/1/2011
eagely awaiting the next story.
Vecturus chapter 28 . 8/1/2011
The entirety of Chapter 28 was badass, especially the demon metamorphosis and the line to Ner'zhul at the end. Bring on part three!
Lord Kieran chapter 27 . 7/30/2011
*sighs* I love this story. I've been reading it since forever it feels like and this is the first review I've left (I think lol) sorry. :D I cannot wait till you have part three up. This story doesn't have nearly enough reviews for how absolutely awesome it is. Let me just say that I have never ever played or watched anyone else play WoW. I actually stumbled upon this story as a rec on another site when I was looking for Harry Potter fanfiction. Rolf. Seriously. And I realized after reading the first chapter of part 1 that it wasn't but I was so intrigued by the story and by Nex that I had to keep reading. And I always get giddy when I see that you've updated. Thank you so much for writing this superb piece of fanfiction. :D
Rehbero chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
Gosh darn it, I hate cliffhangers... Don't wait too long to get part 3 going or we'll all be sad. Great work once again, and I must admit, you've got some serious philosophy in here, and I love it! Nice one!
heerp herrp heeeeeerrrrrrp chapter 26 . 7/23/2011