Reviews for Hands Down
scar20253 chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
loved it and thanks for writing this for all us Rizzles fans :) ;)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Perfect place to end it
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Gee, this story made me all smiley and if I giggled (which I don't. Ever, hate the term actually) it could probably come from the delirium I feel after reading this lovely story.

Such great characterization, a sentiment to your writing ability and I loved it.

Noni chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Hi. i really like your story. very well paced. how about you write one after the season 2 finale, jane shooting paddy and maura's anger for her and how they mend their relationship. anyhow, good work.
linelm chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Sweet story, and great ending!
ttandme69 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
great R&I story...I hope they play it our next season...well, it would be nice if R&I fell in love...but, we have to settle for the bones they throw us & read great fanfic like this! thanks for posting and sharing. Lisa

Maybe we can have a continuation of where they deiscuss & have thanksgiving dinner telling the family & cops?
TVCrazed chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
that was so sweet. I loved it.
hello chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
a very sweet story! hope you have more in the works!
tanama30 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
great ending i loved this story. great job
JennJenn30 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
I just read the whole story now and it was so very good. Your take on Jane and Maura was terrific. I hope you write more great stuff soon..:-). Thank you for sharing!
kgriffithm chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
that was very sweet.
Insomniac Jen chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
I enjoyed your story very much. I like how you stayed true to the personalities. I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up, please.
fanfic fan chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
thanks for writing this story, i really enjoyed it. I loved the idea of maura moving her stuff into Jane's apartment. I hope you write more in this fandom soon!
Pardison chapter 5 . 10/8/2010