Reviews for Highland Dreams
mindluver chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
EXCELLENT STORY! Thank you for sharing it with us.
mindluver chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Love the idea and am looking forward to reading the story. Great first chapter.
Keltyr chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
That was an intriguing story, with several twisted plot changes, absorbing characters, gaelic/historical interest, and an interesting combination of 16th and 21st century dialogue. Would love to read anything else you care to write.
Snappher chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Lol! U r the victim of autocorrect! "Music filledbthevroom ith the sound of violins and urethral voices". Um...not so much urethral as ethereal. :). Unless the voices were urinating?
Snappher chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Holyfreakincrap!
Snappher chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Cliff idea are more evil than Victoria, lol. This is why I mostly read completed stuff. I suck at waiting!

I'd pay biiiiiiiiiig cash to see RPats in. Kilt!
Snappher chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Looooooooove this sooo much!
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ooh, I'm intrigued! First,jasper is an idiot for banging a student, right in his office. Nd a current student?! Career suicide, jazz! Go find dick at a club!

Of course he should go to Scotland. All those accents...talk about spank bank material!

When will he meet his wee ghostie?!
brynn.brigham chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Ok just as with the other stories I loved this one as we'll!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
oooh i loved the ending with riley. yay! thanks for the story - thoroughly enjoyed :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
yay i loved it! and i wanna know what happened to riley.. thank you for sharing hun xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
aww yay!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
oh! that was some adventure! and oh boy...the ending there...eeek!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
oooh! jumpy claps!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
oh my god! well that was a dramatic chapter! *sniff* oh alice is gone...and now edward has left :(