Reviews for Highland Dreams
1tinac chapter 11 . 10/8
I have to say I was very confused you wrote that jasper never bottomed because he did not trust then wrote holim say he has done both. This I s very confusing
Kiintastic chapter 19 . 7/29
This story was absolutely amazing, I just couldn't stop reading it!
I was so sad to see it had to end, but I'll definitely read it again in the (near) future!
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with us! It was an absolutely wonderful journey to read!
mindluver chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
EXCELLENT STORY! Thank you for sharing it with us.
mindluver chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Love the idea and am looking forward to reading the story. Great first chapter.
Keltyr chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
That was an intriguing story, with several twisted plot changes, absorbing characters, gaelic/historical interest, and an interesting combination of 16th and 21st century dialogue. Would love to read anything else you care to write.
Snappher chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Lol! U r the victim of autocorrect! "Music filledbthevroom ith the sound of violins and urethral voices". Um...not so much urethral as ethereal. :). Unless the voices were urinating?
Snappher chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Holyfreakincrap!
Snappher chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Cliff idea are more evil than Victoria, lol. This is why I mostly read completed stuff. I suck at waiting!

I'd pay biiiiiiiiiig cash to see RPats in. Kilt!
Snappher chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Looooooooove this sooo much!
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ooh, I'm intrigued! First,jasper is an idiot for banging a student, right in his office. Nd a current student?! Career suicide, jazz! Go find dick at a club!

Of course he should go to Scotland. All those accents...talk about spank bank material!

When will he meet his wee ghostie?!
brynn.brigham chapter 19 . 10/26/2013
Ok just as with the other stories I loved this one as we'll!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
oooh i loved the ending with riley. yay! thanks for the story - thoroughly enjoyed :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
yay i loved it! and i wanna know what happened to riley.. thank you for sharing hun xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
aww yay!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
oh! that was some adventure! and oh boy...the ending there...eeek!