Reviews for The Last Mission
cathy29jes chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
hello,

it seems that all have some things to hide ,each one made its way by not giving all information to the others ,all the world advannces while not knowing or all that will carry out them ,under these conditions have requests which will be able to make some things ,excel chapter,

cathy
JaspersSweetie chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Loved the chapter and the interaction between Michael and Bella, as well as Gabriel and Jasper.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
nice. i love that you added Jasper's mama into this i can't wait till she comes down to put her two cents into this. i love how she called micheal a drama queen. not exactly in those words but you get my point. anyway post again soon. i can't wait to see how all this flys..(Pun intended.)
aderrett chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
this is interesting
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
i had to laugh at the last couple of lines. she piped up just when we wanted a laugh
Angel chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Great! look forward to more...

dkpatton chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Loved it!
Mrs. Jim chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Poor Bella I hope they give her all the information she requires soon since she has been through so much...
Angel JJK chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Cool! Please continue!
kim67255 chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I just finished reading "Forever My Queen" another great story with an orig plot. I love Jasper as a hard ass.

This was another great chapter. Once I'm done reading this story I will read your main story. I can't wait. You are such a good writer and your imagination is amazing. Please never stop writing. Don't let any bad reviews you get slow you down or deter you.

A new fan,

Kim
kim67255 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG I'm so happy you got stuck on chap 16 of your other story. This 1st chapter has me hooked. Anyone that reads this will say the same. It's so hard finding a story that is different. Most authors just re-write others' works changing a few things.

This is way different. Something new. It's fantastic (no pun intended) Please, please keep going.

Kim
rosedragonamber chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
loved it
sshart chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
love it!...can't wait for Jasper to see his Mamma!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
So lovin this story. please post again soon. i would love to see what happens next.
Jazzysbellamarie chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
holy hell i like this story allot and cant wait for more
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »